Storyshift • Chara X Guilty! Reader

*knowing that someday, somebody will love you fills you with determination.

Chara towered over you, laughing. You had killed Asriel and her you both were. You held the knife in your hand and stared at it. You tossed it somewhere and sat down. Chara was suddenly curious. He stopped what he was doing. "What are you doing? Fight me." He growled. You stared at him. A knife was really close to your face. And you stared at it. You touched the tip, ignoring the searing pain on your body. "No." You said bluntly, looking at the red head. Or at least you thought he had red hair. You just liked calling him a red head.  You looked at him and at the knife. "You want vengeance don't you? Another killer like you doesn't belong in this world. Do it." You said, looking at your nails. "What do I have left to live for anyways?" You question, you were feeling guilty so, death was the right thing. Or, at least you thought it was. You bit down on your lip. You knawed on it until it was raw. You grabbed the knife in front of you and stabbed yourself. You could feel his eyes on you. "What?" He murmured softly, walking over to you. "You know, when you get over here, I'll be dead." He shook his head and embraced you. "I'll stab myself for you." You shook your head and stabbed him. He gasped in pain. "You know, love is painful." He smiled softly. "You'll be stable enough to live Chara. I won't. This is goodbye, for now." Your last words were a pun. He chuckled softly and sobbed. Then, the world reset. He stood there, unsure of what he was doing back at home. And there you stood with the rainbow scarf. He stood next to you. He scowled at you. You smirked and flirtatiously kiss him on the cheek. "I'll see you later, cinnabon." You said to the short goat. He nods and skipped away. You sauntered over to Chara and smirked. "Love hurts." You said, playing with the drawstring of his hoodie. You pulled it off of him, leading him into the house. You sat on the couch and shoved his jacket onto your body. It fit you really big and you looked at him, the hood falling over your eyes. He chuckled and shoved you lightly. You laugh and fall over.

•get out lol 🤘 rock on•