Underswap • Papyrus X Reader

It was snowing that day and you were outside. Papyrus was peacefully sleeping and you look up at the sky. All of the monsters were no longer underground. You hear Papyrus walk up to you. You look up at him. "Papyrus?" He hummed tiredly. Well - he did just wake up. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, sitting next to you; all of a sudden you felt flushed. "Well - ah - I... I don't know actually. I guess I was bored." You said, shrugging; he paid no mind to that. You feel a gust of cool wind and snow began to fall harder. You began to shiver. "You okay?" He asked, sitting up. You nod. "Yeah - uh just cold I guess?" He chuckled and slipped his hoodie off, handing it to you. "Your letting me wear it?" You question, looking at him. "Yeah - is it a problem?" He asked shyly. You didn't imagine Papyrus being like that. "Well, no. Of course not." You smiled softly. He smiled back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggle and kiss him on the forehead. He bumps his teeth into your lips and quickly stumbled back. "Sorry." He whispered, unsure of your reaction. You blushed and pulled him by the shirt towards you and you kissed him. You pulled back embarrassed. You blush and look down, your hair falling into your face. And you cover your face  with your hands. Papyrus sat there, blushing, his tongue also sticking out. He stared at you. You looked at him and he seemed to be smirking? You weren't exactly sure. And he began to tickle you. You laughed, and tried to get him off of you. You - almost dying from breathlessness, eventually got him off of you, also finding his sensitive spot. You smirk and he glared playfully; a blush noticeable on his skeletal face.

•oh wow another one. no part 2. don't ask ;)•