mafiafell • Papyrus X Child! Reader

•what are you still doing here? based on the comic but not the dialogue.•

Papyrus was brushing your hair while talking to Sans. You swung your legs as Papyrus started to untangle your hair. you mumbled things in pain. Papyrus sighed and mumbled a quick apology. Papyrus was a father figure to you. You smiled softly. "It's okay Papyrus." He nods and began to talk to Sans again. "Sans, the mafia that we're fighting. They're cheaters. They have bigger guns." Sans groaned. "Boss, what're we gonna do then?" Papyrus sighed. "I don't know." Sans slammed his hands on the table making you flinch. "Then fucking figure it out!" He shouted, forgetting you were in the room. You were shaking in fear, since you were a child. "U-uncle Sans?" You shakily whispered, looking up at him as he walked up to Papyrus. He looked at you and remembered you were there. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me kiddo." Sans sat down, and put his hands on his face. He abruptly stood up and left the room. Papyrus mumbled something inaudible. He left the room and you could hear quiet whispers and Papyrus walked back into the room. He had clothes in his hands. He told you to stand up and he helped you put on your clothes. You smiled and hugged the taller skeleton that absolutely seemed to adore you and treat you like a princess while Sans was... Well, he did what he wanted. He didn't need anyone really telling him what to do; or say for that matter. Nobody owned him. You giggle as he lifted you up. Though he was a bossy skeleton, he actually did force himself to care for you. Even though it seemed really hard for him to do something like that. You sighed. He was still your favorite skeleton out of the two.