Undertale • Sans X Suicidal Reader

You sat on the bed in Sans' room. Him nor Papyrus were home. Sanz had and Papyrus both had gone somewhere. Papyrus went with Undyne. And Sans was watching for humans. He mostly did it for Papyrus. You stayed at home, in Sans' room. You sat in the corner of his bed sobbing. It was the corner opposite of the trash tornado. You look at the trash tornado and saw a shard of something sharp and a lighter. You stood up and grabbed the lighter. You stared at the lighter and lifted up your sleeve. You look at the scars reminding you of your past. You sobbed loudly. You flicked the lighter to life and brought it to your skin. You bit your lip in pain. Your sobs were now dismal and soaked in pain. You flicked the lighter off as a knock on the door interrupted your gloomy thoughts. He couldn't be home early. You quickly slide your sleeves back into place and he walked into the room. It was Sans. You hid the shard in your pants pocket. "Hey Sans." You croaked out, looking at the skeleton that was a bit taller. He slipped off his shoes and sat on the bed. He slid his jacket off and threw it onto his bed. It was mostly just a matress and his blankets crumpled up in a ball. You had fixed his bed and his somehow substantial trash tornado, was blowing air. You definitely were not going to clean that clutter of trash. He sat next to you on the bed and you look at him. "Sans what are you doing?" He held your hand and sighed. "There's something wrong (y/n)." You shook your head. "Nothing's wrong Sans, why would you think that?" He looked down. "You're lying." You sobbed, rubbing your arms. You didn't know what to do or say. A skeleton saw right through you. "I guess I'm a terrible liar Sans." You said through tears. "(y/n), let me see your arms." You shook your head, bringing your hands closer to your body. You shook as he gave you a hard glare. And you sobbed, giving him your arm. He pulled up your sleeve gently and you looked him in his white pinpricks. He looked at your arm and sobbed. He had seen the burn mark from moments ago. And the scars from long ago. You looked him. "Sans, please don't cry for me. I'm fine. I'll be okay." You put your hands on his face and rubbed his tears that we're dripping down his face. They were blue and a frown was evident on his face. "Sans I-" you looked down, unsure of what to do or say. And you looked back at him. He was waiting for you. "I'm so stupid, sorry. I just don't​ know Sans." He shook his head. He made you look at him. "You're not stupid. I can prove it." He put his forehead on yours and you kissed him on the teeth. "I'm sorry Sans." You laid down and sighed. "Why did you come back early anyways?" You asked, looking at the skeleton that just seemed to be sitting there. He shrugged. "It was kind of boring. Besides, Papyrus isn't here anyways. He's at Undyne's." He laid down with you and you shoved his jacket onto your body and faced the wall. His jacket was warm. And he's a skeleton. You had forgotten, a magic skeleton. You had remembered when you had first met Sans. "So how long has this been going on?" He asked, looking at you. You turned to look at him "I-" you gulped nervously. "well, I jumped. I wanted to end my life." You look down and explain why you wanted to. "You see, I've gone from orphanage to orphanage and eventually, I just had enough and here I am." Your voice had quivered and cracked during your speaking. Tears were dripping down one by one and Sans had wiped them off your face. He liked listening to you. You looked at Sans curiously and he bumps his teeth with your mouth. "Night Sans." He smiled. "Night kiddo." He whispered hugging you towards him. And you had both fallen asleep. Papyrus was about to yell at Sans but he found you both asleep and a small nyeh left his mouth. He took a picture and posted it. Alphys liked it and comments, "I ship it."

•donee now get out-•