Swapfell Papyrus X Reader

•this will probably be horrible sorry. I know I'm horrible.•

You sighed, awkwardly bending over to clean the skele-brothers home. It was better than standing around. You wiped the sweat off of your forehead and hear Sans nagging about Papyrus. Again. You rolled your eyes, bending over to pick up a piece of paper, Papyrus "accidentally" bumped his pelvis into your ass. You stood up and glared at him. He had a lazy glance. "Damn it Papyrus." You could tell why Sans always was nagging about him. He gave you a tired grin. You rolled your eyes again. "I hate when you do that." You said, picking it up this time. He wraps his arms around your waist. "Can't you forgive me?" He laid his chin on your shoulder. "Oh, I don't know. Papyrus." You sighed. He pouted, some how? You feel him start to sway with you. You bit your lip, trying not to give in. "Ugh, fine Papyrus." You said, visibly slouching in place. He cheers lazily, grabbing you by the waist, taking you to his room. "But I still have to clean!" You stammered. He shrugged. "Clean my room." You rolled your eyes. "Come on, I'm not your personal slave!" He sighed. "But I'll let you wear my jacket." He smirked, pushing you into his room. "God, it sounds like your about to rape me." He shrugged. "I might. At the rate your going." You growled. "No you aren't Papyrus." He laid on his bed, laying on his side. He shrugged. "Oh you don't know that, sweetheart." He stuck his tongue out. You shivered. You began to clean his room, occasionally getting flirtatious comments from the taller skeleton brother. You really were gonna slap him some day. But Sans did it for you. And he was worse. No wonder Papyrus is the way he is. That other Papyrus was a horrible influence. But so was Sans. But then again, it was the Swapfell AU, which you hadn't mentioned to anyone. You didn't believe anyone would even believe such a thing anyways. Papyrus gave you a hickey without your consent. You cursed. "Papyrus. Sans is going to see that." He shrugged. "You're mine now." Your eyes widen. "I'm not your damn territory!" His eye shimmered a violent red. "Watch your tone with me, princess. I'm capable of anything." You stared him in the eyes. "Sure." He pinned you to the bed. He kissed you on the lips, even though he was a skeleton. He pulled back before you had time to react. You pant slightly, him gripping you by the shoulders. He suddenly disappeared.

(Papyrus' Point Of View)

I teleported away. This was my first tease for my little, pet. God, I sound like Sans. Princess is gonna get a taste of what she paid for. A good 'ol teasing.

She hasn't done anything bad, I just felt like doing this. Damn, I'm fucking evil. I'm really becoming Sans.

(Back to you)

You groaned, finishing his room. The task was more difficult than you thought it was going to be. And Sans had made you do worse than Papyrus' room. He did make you do his room, but it was nice and tidy, nonetheless. You fixed Papyrus' bed and wiped the sweat off of your damp forehead. You went downstairs to get some water. And there stood Papyrus. You gulped. "Uh-" He grabbed you by the waist and pinned you to the couch. You feel his pelvis rub against yours. You gasped, trying to push him off, but he didn't budge. "God damn it Papyrus." You muttered. "You know you love me." He murmured. You cross your arms. "Maybe."

•that's all you get. I started this weeks ago. This actually was supposed to be a Swapfell Sans X Reader. But, I kinda felt not as inspired to write that. Instead, I decided to write this! Anyways, that's all for now.•