Horrortale • Sans X Reader

You bit on your top lip, it was chapped. Sans asked you why you always bit your top lip, not your bottom lip. You either shrugged or never answered. After Papyrus practically poking your eye out, you were talking to Sans. You've gotten death threats by him so many times, you had forgotten how many times you've even died or never cared. You usually just shrugged them off and didn't care a single bit. And he seemed to notice you paid no mind to his death threats. You've eaten Papyrus' spaghetti and died. But that's because you were hungry and didn't really care. You didn't really care about a lot of things. Sans liked that. You chuckled and his death pun and you make a poison pun. Since well, in Papyrus' spaghetti he put poison in it. And that's how you did die. Most of the time. You see him crack a smile but you knew he felt bad for you. You've died countless times without even a single care in the world. Yet, he was perhaps; almost impressed. No - a skeleton that's been here for this long impressed because of you? You thought of it to be a joke. But no, it was really real; you were bound to know why he even cared. But, it didn't make sense. If you didn't care, why should he? Did he like you? No. Impossible. You looked over at him. "Do you ever feel bad for me?" You asked, curious on what his answer would be. He snapped out of his thoughts. "No. Well - yes. I mean-" he rubbed his neck awkwardly, as if he had said something wrong. "Yes?" You question looking at his face. He sighed. "Yeah. In a horrible world like this, you couldn't believe something like that. Right?" He asked, leaning towards you. "Well, it depends. If the monster wants to believe it or not. It's their choice if they'd like to or not." You answer, leaning against his post. "Ya' know, you're always here. Don't you ever leave?" You ask, looking forward. "Well, sometimes I guess." He murmured, looking forward, tapping his fingers loudly on his post. You were surprised. You didn't die, being this close to him was impossible in this world. Since it was eat or be eaten. You sighed at the thought. No way. He - again, a skeleton would like you - a human. In a world so cruel. It was physically impossible. But he didn't seem to think much of it. "Do you like me?"

•lol cliffhanger for you 😋•