We laughed...

Read note at the end of you care why i took so long to update.

F/C: favorite color

~7 months later~

~Laurence's P.O.V~

For the past few months I've been learning how to fight. I'm currently working on my punches with a punching bag.

I had decided that if I'm going to protect Y/N, I'll need to fight. Or at least know self defense.

I kept punching the bag until my arms started pounding. Then as I was doing that i remembered Y/N again.

~flashback~

It was freshman year and I was in my room. I had texted Y/N to come over to hang out with me at the pool. She had so okay.

I was anxiously waiting for her to come. Pacing back and forth by the front door. I heard the door bell ring and I ran to it. I opened it and found Y/N with a bag and a towel.

Y/N: hey Laurence

Laurence: hey Y/N! Come inside!

I moved out of the way and she came inside. I closed the door and led her to the back yard.

We got changed and I threw myself in the pool. Y/N was wearing shorts and a bikini top. She looked cute, and I mean really cute. I slowly went in the shallow side and stayed there.

I swam to her.

Laurence: let's have a race!

She kind of got nervous I saw it in her face. I frowned as she didn't look at me. I grabbed her jaw and slowly made her look at me.

Laurence: do you know how to swim?

Her face was red. She shook her head.

Y/N: no..

I let go of her jaw and smiled.

Laurence: in that case, I'll teach you!

Her face shined when I said that.

Y/N: really?!

Laurence: Yeah! Now let me get a floatie

I got out of the pool and got a floatie from the shed. I ran back and threw the floatie at Y/N. She caught it and she put herself in it.

Laurence: ok, so what you got to do is

It was summer, school was out and that meant more time for Y/N to learn. She came over my house again.

We were out by the pool and she had her own floatie and she was sitting on the edge with me inside.

Laurence: you just have to keep practicing, just don't push yourself past your limit

Y/N: i have to keep trying though! Summer just started and I don't want to drown before i finish school

Laurence: you'll learn someday but if you push yourself too hard you're just gonna hurt yourself. We've already spent months practicing

Y/N: exactly! Which is why we're going to practice here at your house, that way if i push myself too much, you can just carry me inside!

Laurence: you should be stretching before you come in, you'll get cramps

Y/N: I'm fine!

Laurence: you know if you get a cramp on your foot you're going to throw a fit

Y/N: very funny, i never throw a fit not come one, teach me!

Laurence: alright then, take off your floatie