» one «

- hara -

"So you're idol ?" I asked and he nodded .

"Yes and this is me" He pointed to his album .

"With 13 members including you ? And I know all of them ?"

"Yes Hara . This is our picture together" He gave me some of polaroid pictures .

"It's so cute"

He pulled me close to his chest while I still looking at those photos .

"Hara ?"

"Hm ?"

"You really don't remember anything ? You wouldn't lied to me right ?"

I looked at him and nodded .

"Why must I lied to you ? Is something bothering you ?" He just smiled at me and kissed my head .

"Nope"

"When I be able to meet them ?" I asked and he humming for a while while swinging my body with him .

"Tomorrow ?"

"Alright !" He removed his arms from my waist and turned me around .

"Hara , if there's something happen tomorrow , just ignore it . I already told them that you're losing your memories and maybe they'll help you . But don't forced yourself because I'm afraid that you'll get headaches later"

"Alright ! Don't worry about that" I looked up at him because he's tall af .

"Now get rest because you'll get tired tomorrow" He pinched my cheeks and I pouted .

"You're going to stay here ?"

"Hm , should I ?" He smirked and I hit his arm .

"Aw ! Alright . I'll stay here"

I gave him a space so he could lay down beside me . But the bed are too small so he lay down on his side .

"Oppa"

He humming with his closed eyes .

"Where's our parents ?" I looked at him and he stared at me .

"Uh - they --" He stuttered a little .

"Are you okay ?"

He sighed and pulled me close to his chest .

"They are here with us , Hara"

"Really ? Where ?"

And that time I heard he's crying . My eyes widened and I tried to look at him but he held me tightly .

"They're in better place" He whispered .

I feel my world stop spinning and my mind was blank . He noticed that I didn't move at all , he hugged me even tighter .

"I'm sorry Hara but - they love you . And they want me to take care of you . Don't worry" He caressed my hair .

"H-how ?" My voice cracks a little and he sighed .

"They involved into accident . A truck hit their car" He answered .

"You have me , Hara . You have the other boys"

I took a deep breath before nodding slowly .

"That's my sister"

-

"Wake up kiddo" Someone flicked my forehead and I pushed his hand away.

"You don't want they to come and look at you like this right ?"

"Just give me 5 minutes"

"But they're outside"

I quickly sat up and he chuckled.

"Uh can I just sleep ? I'm tired" He cupped my face and pecks my forehead.

"I know but this is for your own good . Now wash your face and I'll do something with your hair" He ruffled my hair .

After several minutes , he patted my head and told me not to get nervous . He go out for a while to call his members.

"Listen , don't make your voice too loud and behave" I heard he's saying that make me chuckled .

"Hara yah ~" I turn over my head to the door and waved awkwardly to them.

"Come in" I gestured them and they raced like a kid .

"Wait ! Before that"

I looked at them and counted one by one .

"It's only 12 members included you , oppa . Where's the other one ?"

I asked and they gave each other stare before turning back to me .

"Uh Hara , let them introduce first"

I nodded and they smiled .

"Okay he's Jeonghan , Joshua but real name is Jisoo , Jun , Hoshi 10:10 , Wonwoo , Jihoon but call him Woozi , Dokyum , The8 is Minghao , Seungkwan , Hansol or Vernon and your friend , Dino"

Mingyu oppa said one by one and I tried to remember them.

"So you have to call us oppa beside Dino , okay ?" Hoshi said with a playful smiled.

"Okay Hoshi oppa ?"

"That's --" He was cut off by someone who's suddenly enter the room .

"I'm sorry for being late" He said and join the line meanwhile the others just stayed silent .

I make my way to him and hold out my hand .

"Hara . How about you ?"

"Seungcheol . Just call me Scoups"

I kindly shook hand with him but I could feel that he's staring at me . Mingyu hold his arm and he let go of my hand.

"Since all of you already here , firstly I want to apologise because I don't remember all of our moments and thank you for coming"

They smiled warmly while saying it's okay but there's only one person who's stay silent and looked down .

"Are you okay ?"