» twenty two «

- hara -

I looked at the food and scooted away from him . He sighed and pick up the food .

"Eat please" I shook my head .

"I don't want"

"Ugh don't force her if she doesn't want . It's wasting our times" Yejin said .

She's Seungcheol's ex girlfriend .

"Did I asked you ? No right ?" Dino glared at her and she scoffed .

"I'll place it here okay ?" He put the food beside me .

"Let's go" She said grabbing his arm .

After they closed the door , here I am . Bursted into tears again and again . Praying that someone will come and help me .

"I miss you . Mom , dad , oppa please help me"

I want to run away . I really want it but my legs doesn't help me . Because he shot me , I can't move my legs too much .

Dino that I know already changed and I don't know that he'll do that to me . The door suddenly open and I know something will up .

Because it's Yejin .

"Don't think that Dino treat you nicely , doesn't mean I have to"

She kicked my leg and I groaned in pain .

"P-please !"

She pressed that place and I scream in pain . I saw the blood on my pants .

"Deserve you . Don't come near Coups . Wait ! If you're still alive" She pressed harder and I begged to her .

"D-don't please" My hand shakily reach her dress .

"Don't touch me you disgusting !" She pressed again and my hand fall .

"What the fuck !" I heard Dino shouted and my eyes started to heavier .

"Hara ! Do you hear me ? Don't close your eyes" He slapped my cheeks lightly .

But my world already become dark .

- dino -

I caught her lifeless body on my arms . Her hair covered her sweaty face . I looked at Yejin sending her a glare .

"If she die , I swear that your grave will be beside her" I slowly pick her bridal style .

"Tch , did you think after you do all of that , she will love you ?"

"At least , I'm not too desperate like you" She gasped .

"I don't know why my brother know someone like you" I tightened my grip on her body but still gently .

"You can't fight me Yejin" I smirked and walked over to my car .

"Please bring is to the hospital . Hurry up" I told the driver and he nodded .

From : Hoshi hyung

Where are you ? We need to start search for Hara now

I looked at Hara and sighed .

To : Hoshi hyung

I'll be there later . You guys can start first .

I put my phone down and told the driver to hurry up . She's still breathing but heavy .

I hold her hand tightly and put my coat over her body .

"I know you're strong . Stay with me please" I whispered to her and kissed her forehead softly .

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly search for the nurse .

"Help me please . I-I think she lost her blood . Please help me" I begged to her and she nodded before placing Hara on the bed .

They went to the emergency room and I sat on the chair nearby . I took a look at my phone and received too many missed calls .

Hoshi hyung

9 missed calls

Coups hyung

4 missed calls

Jeonghan hyung

4 missed calls

I sighed and call Jeonghan hyung . He pick up after a few rings .

"Where are you ?!"

"Why ? I'm busy right now"

"Ugh ! We have to find Hara you know ?!"

"I know hyung but I have something important that I have to do"

"Fine . Be that way"

"Hyung , it's not --"

He hang up right before I have to replied him . I put down my phone when I saw the doctor come on my way .

"How about her ?"

He sighed and took off his mask .

"She's lost a lot of blood . And from what I see , someone shot her before ?" He asked and I nodded .

"We have to search for B type" I nodded and he patted my back .

"Thank you doctor"

B type ?

I took out my phone and open up the notes . I look up for their blood type .

Seungcheol - AB

Jeonghan - B

Jisoo - A

Jun - B

Hoshi - B

Wonwoo - A

Jihoon - A

Dokyum - RH-O

Mingyu - B

Minghao - O

Seungkwan - B

Hansol - A

Chan - A

"So Jeonghan hyung , Jun hyung , Hoshi hyung , Mingyu hyung and Seungkwan"

"Ah I don't want to call them" I whined .