» six «

- scoups -

"I need to talk to you" I looked down at her and she nodded before telling me to enter her room .

"So what do you want to --"

I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her for a kiss . She gasped and I closed my eyes tightly .

Her hands grabbed my shirt and I pulled her closer before tilting my head .

"I'm sorry" I said after we pulled away .

She looked at me with her teary eyes . Without thinking any longer , I just hugged her .

"I'm sorry for everything I do . I-I didn't mean to do that because I don't want you to leave me , Hara . Please forgive me" I whispered and she pushed me .

"Hara , I --"

"Get out" I looked at her pleading that I'm sorry but she ignored me .

"And this , I'm going to keep it since you'll throw it anyway if I give you back . Get out before Mingyu oppa saw you" She showed me my necklace before standing up .

"Let me explain the whole things Hara" I hold her hands and she just shrugged off .

"I thought that you're different . Is it because your girlfriend ? Oppa , I know that maybe Dino are really harsh to you and also , I didn't expect him to said that kind of words . But still , he's your members and maybe brother . You've changed Seungcheol oppa since I met you . It's just three days only and for that accident , thank you for saving me . I'll keep this"

I looked at her and lean closer . She took a step back as I approach her . Her back hit the wall and I rested my forehead on her .

"I-I love you and I'll help you to remember all of our moments" I breathed out and smiled .

I took a step back and looked at her before leaving the room . I looked around and thank god that Mingyu isn't there .

"You messed up everything , Seungcheol" I sighed and took my coat .

- hara -

"I-I love you and I'll help you to remember our moments" He smiled and leave the room .

Why's my heart beating so fast ?

After that I heard someone closed the in front door . My head hurting so much and I lean to the wall .

I couldn't hold onto anything so I ended up falling to the floor . I heard someone called my name before everything went black .

- mingyu -

"Hyung ! Hara's fainted !" Vernon shouted and I rushed to her room .

"What happened ?" Jisoo hyung asked .

"I don't know . I just passed her room and hearing a loud thud . That's why I entered the room" Vernon replied as I carried her to her bed .

"She isn't sick after all . Why suddenly she fainted ?" I asked as I place my palm on her forehead .

"I think because she didn't eat much just now" Wonwoo hyung answered .

"I'll make a porridge for her and someone stay here for a while ?" I raised my eyebrow .

"I will" Dino said and I nodded .

"Did she will gain her memories back ?" I whispered as I walked to the kitchen .

"Mingyu" Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around .

"Yeah hyung ?" I looked at him .

"I can't do that . I can't keep hurting her"

I sighed and continue cook the porridge .

"I love her" I slammed down the knife and looked at him .

"Then why did you do that ?!" I pointed to him .

"It's an accident ! I didn't mean to do that" He stand up and went to me .

"She meant a lot to me okay ? And if you think that I lie to you , you're wrong . I really love her and I know she's but she didn't remember me . And if I could help her , I want her to give me another chance . I can't help but keep loving her Mingyu . I can't leave her and I don't want her to suffering because of me"

His tears fall down as he said that . I know that some of the members heard us .

"And I don't want the same things happened to her" My back facing him as I continue my work .

"Mingyu hyung ! Hara's awake !" Seungkwan shouted .

"I'll coming !" I shouted back .

"Prove yourself that you won't hurt her again . Maybe this is my last chance" I looked at him before rushing to her room .