» twenty one «

- hara -

It's so dark .

I feel something that covered my eyes .

I feel something on my neck .

And my body is in pain .

"Yes I know but did I told you to hurt her ? No right ? And why the fuck you have to chained all over her body ?"

I heard a faint voice near me but I couldn't recognise it . I tried to move my body but I can't .

"Tch , at least I already help you . Now you have to pay back"

"And that's it . I don't want anything happen to her after this . Or not you'll not get what you want"

I heard a footsteps coming to me and I scooted away a little . That person touch my hair and I flinched .

"Who are you ? And where I am ?"

"Don't worry dear . You're safe here"

"What do you mean ?! Let me go now !" I accidentally moved and I feel like something scratching my neck .

"Hey , don't move . Please don't hurt yourself" Okay it's a male voice .

"Please let me go . I want to go home" I looked down and he sighed .

"Please . It's keep hurting you" He tilted my chin softly .

"Is she wake up ?" I heard someone else asked because it's female voice now .

"Yeah and don't touch her ! I already warning you"

"She'll be sad if she know who's the one that plan all of this"

I tried to wriggled my wrists but something stepped on my feet make me shouted in pain .

I realised that I was barefoot .

"What are you doing ?!!!" He shouted but that thing pressed on my feet even more .

"Go away ! And don't hurt her !" That thing finally moved away and I tried to control my breath .

"Look , you want me to help you right ? Now get out ! I will call you later !" I heard he yelled again .

"I-It's hurt" I whimpered .

"I know Hara . Stay here for a while" I heard he getting up and I cried .

"Hara , I know you're strong dear . I love you sun"

I heard my brother told me and I bit my lips . I tried to hold my tears but I can't . It's hurting .

"I'm going to unknotting the ropes but promise me that you won't run away ?"

I nodded slowly .

He untied my legs , wrists and neck . But I quickly remove the thing that covered my eyes .

I stand up and ran away from him . I don't care who's it or what will happen . I just want to get out .

I feel a pain on my neck and legs but I ignored it . I heard he's shouting my name and I quickly ran .

But I collapsed on the ground when he shot my leg . I bit my lips to hold me from my scream .

"I told you early right ? Don't run away from me ?" He said and I tried to sat up .

But I can't . He sighed and sat down beside me .

"Now you're in pain . I hate it you know ? I hate seeing you cry" He wiped my tears .

He put his arms under my knee and back but I shouted in pain . He ignored it and put my arms around his neck .

"H-hurt !" I grabbed his shirt tightly .

"I know . If you don't run away , it's won't become like this dear"

"W-why are you doing t-this to me ?" I asked at the same time trying to hold my scream .

"Because I love you"

"But you make me suffering"

"I don't want that either . I love you so much"

"Please just let me go , Dino"

- scoups -

Flashback

"Jagiya , do you know what day is today ?" I asked and she think for a while .

"No . I'm sorry oppa"

I looked at her and she laughed . She kissed tip of my nose and giggles .

"Of course I remember our first anniversary" She replied .

"You scared me jagi" I pouted .

"But what if ?"

"Hm ?" I looked at her confusedly .

"What if I don't really remember ? What if I forgot about you one day ? How about our moments and times that we --"

I cut her off by placing my lips on her . She blushed after I pulled away .

"And I will help you . Anytime"

Flashback end

"I'm sorry that I couldn't even protect you"