» ten «

- hara -

"Yah Hara"

"Shut up . I want to watch this drama" I shooed him away .

"Can you --"

"10 hours 10 minutes , leave me alone" He scoffed and sat beside me .

"Do you really want to go out with Wonwoo later ?"

I choked with his words and he flustered beside me .

"Oh gosh ! Jihoon ! Go get the water !"

Later Jihoon coming with a glass of water and I quickly drink it . I hit Hoshi's head and he groaned in pain .

"How could you asked that question ? I almost die because of that stupid popcorn !"

He pouted .

"Yeah Hara , did you agree ? You know there's some members wouldn't like it" Jihoon narrowed his eyes to Dino .

"I don't know yet Jihoon . Maybe yes maybe no" I answered as my eyes focus on the drama .

"What do you mean ? Wonwoo is the nice guy" Hoshi frowned .

"How much did he paid you to said that huh ?"

He hit my arm and I chuckled .

"I will . Maybe okay ?" I told him and he smiled .

Yes , Wonwoo do asked me to go out with him . Just him and I .

"Snap out it ! I will help you with the clothes . I know what do Wonwoo like !" He grabbed my arm and I looked at Jihoon with pleading eyes .

"Good luck with that !" He shouted and I cursed under my breath .

"So sit here" He forced me to sit down on my bed and he go out for a while .

"It's just a hangout" I face palmed and he came with a few oversized hoodie and Vernon who's beside him holding a red and black flannel .

"So I think you should wear this or this because Wonwoo like blue" He said and Vernon agreed .

He passed me the navy blue and light blue . I took the light blue one and he throw my black ripped jeans to me .

"Go wear this" Vernon pushed me to the bathroom and I groaned for uptenth times .

I wear the clothes and looked at the mirror .

It's not that bad .

"Are you done ?!" He shouted .

"Yeah !" I went out and they looked at me up and down . They're like a parents .

"Okay it's perfect . Sit down . I'll call Jeonghan hyung for your make up"

My eyes widened and I grabbed his hand . I shook my head furiously .

"I don't like make up . Please ew"

"Are you insane ? No just stay here . He know how to do it" He pushed me down and leave me with Vernon .

"Why are you doing this ? It's just a date" I scoffed .

"That's the reason . This is first time Wonwoo hyung asked someone to go out . Well everyone think that he's cold hearted person" He replied .

"Don't put your hope too much . I don't want to hurt other people heart . I don't want him thought that I'll accept him . You know , maybe there's something that I should know but you guys won't tell me"

He just shrugged and sat down beside me .

"Try to remember but don't force yourself okay ?" He patted my hands .

- mingyu -

"I think there's something wrong with Hara" I suddenly spoke and Minghao looked at me .

"What is it ?" He asked .

"You remember when Dino told all of us that she remember our birthday ?"

He nodded as response .

"I think she lied to us" He raised his eyebrows in confusion .

"You know that her birthday actually on 2nd of December right ? But when Dino asked her , she told him that she's older by two months and when I asked my birthday , she said she had a same birthday with me . My birthday is on April and Dino on February . Do you think it's weird ?"

He gasped and his eyes widened .

"Yes ! I remember it !"

Jun hyung suddenly coming with Joshua hyung . They asked me what's wrong and I told them .

"Wait . You want to say that she lied to us ?" Joshua hyung asked and we nodded .

"But why ?" Jun hyung frowned .

"I think maybe she wanted to make us happy but I realised this thing after two days . I find it weird actually because she's avoided my gaze that time . I'm her brother so I know when she's lying"

I shook my head and they sighed .