Chapter 1 - Moving In

Y/n parked her car, continuing to turn it off and get out. She looked down the line of other houses.

"Geez, does the entire town live in one neighborhood?" She grabbed her purse, which contained her phone, a couple of pens, and a pack of chewing gum.

She opened the trunk, one bag, that's all she needed after all. In the bag was a couple hundred dollars, a dress or two, she did like a nice comfy dress every once and a while, and a change of underwear and shoes. Her plan was to get a job as soon as possible, go shopping, look into a internet plan, and if she has spare money after that she would buy the cheapest laptop on the market.

She got the house from her parents, they said that it belonged to her great grandmother, who passed away before she was born. Since her parents didn't want to move the family into a beat up house they simply used it as a vacation house. They gave it to Y/n when she decided to move out, which wasn't long after she turned twenty one.

After she was done fumbling with her keys she entered the house she hasn't seen in five years.

She flipped on the lights.

"Shit." She said to herself, once seeing the house was a wreak, the beautiful vase she remembered picking flowers to put into as a child was broken. The small television and dvd player was gone. Even the old bean bag chair was stolen.

She groaned, realizing that her entire plan has been torn to shreds.

~Y/n pov~

      I cleaned up the house, such a shame that almost anything of importance was stolen, probably by some delinquent kids. Well, atleast I still have a couple of hours to look for a job. I walked out of the house, only to see a chubby girl, with short blue hair, that has red faded tips, talking to a older woman in a cop uniform, that looked a bit like the girl. I ignored them, it was none of my business. I didn't use my car,  it was a very small town, I could walk to one end to the other in maybe an hour, no need to pollute the earth this time.

~One hour later, third person pov~

      Y/n returned home happily, she got a job, which was stocking shelves, but a job nonetheless. She also bought a bra and a couple of lace panties that were on sale. While Y/n never really considered herself to be a 'girly-girl' she did like to look cute, her fashion sense was always a mystery to those around her, it was ethier dark clothing with band names printed on the front, or a dress with cute scandals. But only those who were close to her knew that she was curious and always wanted tp find new things, she would be buying new books every week, she also delved into the unexplained creepy side of things.

But that was besides the point, she was about to find a very interesting person, someone who would eventually become very dear to her.