E P I L O G U E

"I sincerely hope you have prison bitches on Asgard, and that you, Loki, become one

"I sincerely hope you have prison bitches on Asgard, and that you, Loki, become one." Miriam muttered to Thor as she stood on the other side of the previously mentioned prisoner. Her hands were tightly locked over his wrists, keeping sure that he didn't try anything and since his mouth was bound shut with another Asgardian device the only thing the adoptive brother could do was roll his eyes at the women's gloating smile.

Thor had asked her to help him guide Loki to where they would be transporting out of Earth and where they would also be meeting the rest of their team, The Avengers. After a disastrous day yesterday they'd all gone their separate ways mainly because they did not want to get arrested and it seemed like the better option then sticking around the destruction that was New York. They were walking through Central Park which was empty since yesterday's mayhem on the small island.

The rumble to two cars and a motorcycle advancing made them aware they were nearing the destination.

Thor tilted his head, long enough to find her face with his expression of confusion, " prison bitch?"

She nodded her head, patting Loki's back a little to roughly, "something your dear brother here would be owning if I had anything to say about his punishment."

The rest of their team approached them, including Slevig who was transporting in a high tech van, no doubt that carried a device worthy enough to hold the Tessaract.

Everyone nodded at one another, ready to be done with the situation once and for all. Miriam dropped her hold on Loki, walking towards Nat and Clint who were leaning against a black car. "How are we feeling today?"

"Like we were rammed by a bus," Nat responded dryly, clearly not happy with the fact Miriam was able to heal much faster then them both. "Where you headed to next Miriam?"

"A funeral," she answered, knowing very well the two knew of her intended destination.

"I meant after," Nat retorted.

Miriam thought it over, relaxing her shoulder, "I don't know. I'm kind of over the jungle now that I think about it."

"You're actually thinking about leaving Colombia? And your kids, the Reapers? You're gonna leave it all behind?" Clint said with doubt.

"Of course not, it took me years to build that up but I'm not opposed to a relocation. I think I'd be good for the reapers, be closer to their families and I'd like to be close to you guys." Miriam clarified with a smile.

"Are you sure you're not just saying that for Stark?" Clint was suspicious.

At the mention of billionaire Miriam turned in his direction, they hadn't talked since the previous day, they were all so tired and in need of a serious change so it was only natural that they didn't feel like discussing life changing decision. The hero was opening a very thick briefcase that carried the tessaract, allowing Dr. Banner to move it from its place and into the secure case Selvig had built. Tony wasn't paying attention to the eyes on him so Miriam allowed a smile to grace her features, thankful that he'd come back in one piece. She looked back to the duo of friends, both with raised brow and even more convinced that this was because of him. She rolled her eyes in response and states, "it may seem that way but I promise it's not. I think it's time I stop running away from the world I left behind and start accepting that I need to step out of my comfort zone."