F I V E

"What are you two doing?" Miriam walked into the lab where Tony and Bruce had spent the entire night

"What are you two doing?" Miriam walked into the lab where Tony and Bruce had spent the entire night. She found both men consumed into one computer that was opening files at random and distributing them into different folders, tony had plucked a few away and both men were now staring intently at them.

She had a cup of coffee in her hand, leaning against the side wall while both men turned rather quickly in her direction. Tony was the first to speak, eyes settling on her changed demeanor from last night. After their conversation which led to some startling discoveries on her part he had spent most of the night milling over them inside his head, slowly finding himself further fascinated with her and he would be lying if he said he didn't want to look through more files to find her dead child's location. He smiled at her, walking over and plucking out the second mug of coffee she had in her hand, "we're breaking into SHIELDS hardrives, finding out all the dirty secrets."

Bruce's eyes directed his way, giving him a look that questioned why he had spilled everything to an agent but Miriam beat him. She nodded her head, "mind if I look?"

"You're fine with this?" Banner's head shot in her direction, eyebrows raised at her nonchalant she was being.

"Very," she nodded her head. From her back pocket she pulled a Capri Sun and threw it in the doctors direction. "Sorry Doc, didn't want to give you anything that might be too much so I went for something fruity and kid friendly."

Bruce shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to pop open the straw to the plastic drink. Tony watched this with amusement, walking back over to the computer as Miriam followed him, "what if we find something we're not supposed too? Are you gonna try and stop us?"

"Apparently I don't know a thing about this place and I've worked here practically my whole life so no, I wouldn't even know." She answered, sipping from the warm cup. "So what are you looking for exactly."

"What exactly Fury is looking to do with the Tessaract."

"Interesting topic, count me in, although they probably will find out about your breach soon." She retorted, looking over Tony's shoulder.

The man looked back briefly, finding her warm breath fanning his neck and the sweet smell of her caramel coffee hitting his nostrils for a moment. He swallowed thickly, finding that words were beginning to escape him until Banner spoke up, "so what is it exactly you want from this Miriam?"

"I had a child, it died and now I want to know where it's remains are or even what sex it is." She answered with a laid back manner, there was no sense in keeping secrets any longer because chances are Banner would find out soon enough. She gently nudged tony to get his attention, "by the way I thought you had already cracked this last night."