The Lady's Highlands

This is more of a time piece than historical fiction consitering I made up all of the countries involved, but it's not quite fantasy. So historical fiction I chose! 

This is not intended to be a long story. Just something to get myself back into my world of fantasy and away from modern stuff for a little bit. 

6/12/2014 EDIT*** Authors note

This story is not meant to be very realistic. Honestly, I don't really care if it is realistic or not. I don't write "instant-love" stories almost ever, so this is just something I wanted to play around with. Why not? Every girl wants a man to look at them and fall head-over-heels in love, am I right?

The truth? I was watching Braveheart when I wrote chapter one. The movie just put me in what I call a "writer's adrenaline rush" and I got overly excited and started to write without any idea what I was planning on doing with the story. Right now I've only gotten to chapter four, but I see it going to chapter six or seven, and I may write an Epologue. 

Don't get me wrong, the story is not going to be vapid, but it is not exactly to the caliber of the other period pieces I have written that I have not added onto this site. There's only one layer to the plot, is what I mean.

But, like everything else I write, I love it like a child :) So be kind!