Author's note (1K reads!!!)

Hey guys,

Sorry that this isn't an update, but I was going back and fixing typos in my old chapters when I noticed something amazing. THIS BOOK HAD OFFICIALLY REACHED 1K READS!!!! *Cue the confetti*

Thank you guys so much for helping me reach this milestone. This is the first of my books on Wattpad to ever reach a thousand reads and I'm so happy! If I could hug all of you guys, I totally would.

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to all of you, and special thanks to the following people:

Maple-Obsessed-Cat for being the best Wattpad friend that I could ever ask for. J'adore parler avec toi!!

Lady_Epsilon for being one of the few people to leave me awesome comments.

And thewildhearted who edited most of these chapters for me and encouraged me to publish them.

     I can't thank you guys enough for helping me get to this point, and although it might not seem like much, it means a hugs amount to me. I'm going to try and update this book again sometime next week because I have a chapter idea in mind. Cross your fingers that my English teacher doesn't give us yet another project.

     Anyways, this is way too long for an author's note so I should wrap this up. Thanks again guys!

     Stay crash,

     Heather