chapter 9

3rd person point of view

Y/n :uhhhhhhhhhhh nothing nevermind its...its fine.

Alice:oh okay then dearie

Boris:Well Bendy and I are goin to the music room wanna come?

Alice:sure

Y/n:yea yea sure.

You all walked toward the music room and Boris practically ran to his clarinet.Bendy changed his shoes to tap dance shoes.Then Boris played a few scales.

Boris:What song should we play?

Bendy:huh I dunno y/n what song should we play?

Y/n: f/s (favorite song)

She said this quite quickly.But Boris and Bendy gave you a confused look.

Boris:Whats f/s?

Y/n:Oh you guys don't know uhhhhh Oh wait I have an idea.

Y/n got her phone out with earbuds and went through her playlist for f/s.

Boris:What is that?

Bendy:Is it a tiny Tv?

Alice:Is it a mirror?

Bendy grabbed the phone from y/n

Bendy:Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the handsomest of them all.

Y/n laughed.Boris smiled he loved her laugh he thought it was cute.

Y/n:No its well I guess like a Tv but here Boris come over here.

Boris did as he was told and bent down so you could put the earbuds on since he was taller than you.Y/n then played the song.Boris was Blank for a while but then started humming to the song.

Boris:hmm mmm hmm (humming)

Y/n:I should show you guys more stuff-

Y/n phone went off which scared Boris.

Boris:Yelp!

He jumped back and stared at the phone.He took the ear buds off.Y/n then answered the phone.It was her boss she was supposed to be at d/j (dream job) half an hour ago.

Y/n:Shoot uh guys ill be back around 10pm or 930pm I'll show you more stuff later Bye lo-

She stopped herself she almost said love you.She then realized she couldnt keep this a secret it was going to come out one way or another so after work she would have to tell Boris her feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this almost has 400 views this is AMAZING thx u guys pls comment below wait till next chapter .If you r bored read my other stories or watch one of my vids etc welp see yall later