chapter 11

3rd person point of view/y/n p.o.v

y/n went home and cried herself to sleep. She had a concoction of emotions. Upset she saw Boris her Boris with Alice. Mad at Alice for pretty much taking him away from her. She was irritated with Alice she seemed to nice but she was practically was a wolf in sheep's clothing an pretty as an angel but sure as heck ain't one. I ate ice cream at home to make me feel slightly better but it didn't work. I still had that empty feeling. Love is like flowers you see one you like which  could be a rose but when  you pick it you prick your finger on he thorns laving you hurt. This was one of those times. I felt so timid self conscious and i felt like I wasn't good enough for him. I ate more ice cream and cried myself to sleep.

time skip)Morning

t was morning. I felt my face which was slightly puffy from crying. I was an even bigger mess. There was an ice cream tub on the floor with a spoon. My hair was extremely frizzy. I knew I need to go back to the studio. I couldn't just leave them though i was upset i needed to at least be his er their friend. I made myself look presentable and got dressed. After getting ready i went out to my car and slowly made my way to the studio.

Boris P.o.v

Last night we were very productive I've memorized the song but could use some practice but to be honest I was ready to tell y/n how i felt. It was morning I got my overalls on and a bow tie and brushed out my fur. After this i went toward the music room but i heard crying. It was in Bendy's room. It was  odd he never cries. So i knocked on his door.

Boris: *knockx2 Bendy ?Pal you okay?

Bendy: *sob GO AWAY

Boris: Bendy?I'M coming in.

The door was surprisingly unlocked so i went in his room. I looked for him till i saw him melting. This got me really concerned i tried to give him a hug but he moved away from me.

Bendy: NO....GO AWAY!!!

Boris: But Bendy...

Bendy : NO I SAW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT BORIS YOU KNEW...YOU KNEW I LIKED HER!!

His voice seemed deeper as he was speaking.

Boris: Gosh Bendy is this what got you riled up?

bendy: What do you mean?

He slowly returned to normal as i explained to him what was going on and what i was actually doing. But he was right about one thing. I think Alice likes me. But what can I tell her I'm not exactly fond of hurtin people's feeling. Golly what am I going to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost done with my typing spree guys also i think i will write a bendyxreader fanfic maybe an Alice one I'm not quite sure so ya los of writing but hey I'm doing it for you guyss!!!!!!!!!