chapter 12

Y/n p.o.v /3rd person view

when I came to the studio it was empty and then the music played. It was soft and I'didnt hear any talking so I went toward it and saw Boris?! He was playing it so gently and soflty. You obviously knew the song. The music then stopped and Boris looked at you as if awaiting approval but then he got up and hugged you. You hugged him back.

Boris: I know you were upset yestarday and I'm sorry. Alice was just helping me learn piano. I also wanted to tell you i dont like Alice ...I like you.

you pulled away and saw his light gray blush.He looked at you with kind eyes. Then you put your hand on his face face and kissed him.His eyes turned to hearts. There were even hearts around him and you.You two kissed for a very long time.

Bendy point of view

Ok if Boris could do it I can do it. I was going to tell Alice I like her. Off I went looking for her. After what felt like hours I found her sitting in the basement. She seemed sad.

Bendy:Hey Alice

Alice:Oh hi Bendy...

Bendy: Alice theres something I've always and I mean always wanted to tell you since the day I met you.

I took a deep breath and let it all out.

Bendy: Alice your the prettiest peraon I will ever meet. I know you liked Boris but he likes y/n I know it was rude but I'm not trying to just take you because of Boris but because I always wanted to say I like you not just you but everything about you. If you dont like me thats okay but just know I have feelings for you.

I walked off but she put her hand on my shoulder. She was blushing which was cute. Then a smile crept on her face.

Alice: I ...I like you too i guess i was being stupid but I like you Bendy.Well love you

She did the unexpected. She pulled my bowtie causing me to kiss her. Wow this is what love is like...Its amazing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sowwy for not updating this book but guess what on this book you (reader) and boris are dating 👍👌 all right i might be a while updating but hey you can read the other books or add this to your library for notifs on updates.