chapter 10

y/n went to work quickly and left Boris,bendy,and Alice. Boris was left thinking of quite the plan.

boris p.o.v.

I had an idea of playing a song for y/n and telling her how i fel and in my head i thought about what i was going I say.The song I was going to play was this one song I've heard of called All of me by john Legend?I heard it and I thought it was romantic and possibly a perfect love song for y/n. Thing i i want to impress her so playing it on the clarinet doesn't sound the best but on piano that sounds way better. Though I cant play piano I know someone who does. Alice.I planned it out make a music sheet for the song because I can figure out what the notes are because of my hearing and my musical expierence golly Y/n just a to like this its all or nothing. I then ran to the box n the corner of the music room since it probably had left over music sheets Sammy didn't use.

Boris: not it,no,Nada-AHA Gotcha.

Found some music sheets now to write the notes.

time skip

Finally after writing the notes down it look  almost an hour. I looked at the clock 8:50 I gasped and sped toward Alice. Accidentally falling on top of her.

Alice: OUCH!

Boris: Suffering Suckatash I'M super sorry. Alice?You okay?

I got up and helped her up. Her halo was slightly crooked put I fixed it.

Alice: Oh I'm quite all right what was with the rush?

Boris: Well I needed to ask you something could you well would you...Help me play a song.

Alice: Don't you already play an instrument and beautifully i may add.

Boris: That's awful nice to say but i wanted to learn how to play it on piano.

Alice: Whatever for?

Boris: Well...It's kinda a personal matter if ya don't mind Ali

Alice: Oh I see... Well then I guess I could lets go!

we then went to the music room and both of us sat at the piano there twasn't that much room and i used most of the space so me and Alice were kinda close but it didn't really bother me.

Alice: Alright Boris where the music?

Boris : Oh right.

I dug into my pocket and got a flower?Nope that's not it o no Here w go. Finally i got the music sheet out and Alice examined it .

Alice all right lets get started first lend me your hand.

Boris: What?

Alice: lend me your hand so I can place it on the keys.

Boris :oh

i gave her my hand which was huge compared to hers.

Alice: alright lets begin.

Another time skip

Y/n P.o.v

I came to the studio work wasn't that bad but I was glad to be back. I also decided to tell Boris how I feel and I have all the confidence I needed. I went around looking for the gang especially Boris but couldn't find them. Until I found Bendy he was near the music room he appeared to be melting?Or sobbing.

y/n: What's the matter?Bendy?

He pointed to the music room was and I heard the piano playing a lovely song and laughter?I looked into their  and saw Boris with Alice?! They were laughing and sitting so close to each other. My confidence went away and tears stung my eyes. I went toward Bendy but he wasn't there all that was left was a puddle of ink.I didn't care though I ran back outside breathing heavily and crying.Went into my car and drove off. was a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all like his chapter it took a while to make and i tried to fix spelling errors wont update for a while so read my other stories or watch some vids i don't care whelp bye ppl