1

March 6,2017 , Day 3 : I've been in this place for a solid 3 days and 8 hours and I'm already thinking of ways of kill myself. It's not as bad as I thought it  would be but the mattresses are uncomfortable , the rooms are the size of gas station bathroom, and the food isn't that great. I will never forgive my parents for putting me in here , south Florida evaluation and treatment center.

My parents think that I'm crazy but I'm for surely not crazy. I know they heard the voices in the house , I know they saw the things that moved and heard the footsteps at night. They heard all of it, they refused to admit it so they made me to be the lunatic and locked me away. When I'm finally released, they'll never see me again. I have money saved up in my account for my graduation trip but as you can see I won't be receiving my associates degree or going anywhere. They've stripped everything away from me and I'll never forgive them for this.

The other people here are not even in there right mind, they're banging their heads against the walls, drooling on themselves, talking to themselves, rocking back and forth. I'm not like them at all . I have my mind, I can eat properly and I don't need these god awful drugs theyre trying to string me on.

"Azazel? Are you alright?" I looked up from journal to see it's one of the only nurses who's been nice to me so far. Ms.Mardones. A small Hispanic woman with shoulder length wavy brown hair that was all over her head. You can tell she was from somewhere really warm, she always looked like she came out a tanning booth every time I saw her.

"Yes, Ms. Mardones. I'm fine." I smile weakly as I close my journal. "Just a little heads up dear, if they see you with your journal and you have a pen or pencil, they'll take it away from you. Make sure you hide it." She says in her thick accent. I nod my head and  stuff the journal under my thigh and the pen in my hair. She looks behind her and says that the first place they'll look is my hair . She offers to take it and hide it for me until lunch time. I hesitantly give it to her along with the pen and she puts it in her apron pocket and hands me a tray with some edible looking breakfast . "I know how you're allergic to most things so I whipped up something special for you." I look at the plate and see eggs, rice and a type of meat.

"It's Mangu and Salami with some white rice. Heres your orange juice and toast mija. Let me know if you like it, okay?" I nod my head and begin to dig into the food which was so good. I never had anything like it before, the eggs were cheesy and it went well with the rice and the salami was incredible. I take a bite of the toast and wash it down the orange juice .

As I'm eating, this boy sits down and begins to eat next to me. He has blue dreads, a bunch of face tattoos and brown skin that glistens when the sun hit it. He looks up from his plate and catches me staring.

"Hi." He says smiling. I smile back and continue to eat my food. I've noticed he had the same meal that I had. "You're friends with Ms.Mardones?"I say . He looks at me then my plate. "Yeah, I guess we both are." He was very quiet and didn't say much

"What's your name? " I ask trying to make conversation.

"Jahseh."  He was mighty fine now that I'm looking at him thoroughly.

"I'm Azazel." I say even though he didn't ask for it.

He repeats my name as if taste like velvet dripping off his tongue. Like the demon of war?" He says. "Or god of war." I say retort.

"So you're a type of succubus in the flesh huh?"

"You can say that." I sip my orange juice and stuff my face with eggs as I study his facial structure. He has a real mesmerizing jawline and such thick lashes and eyebrows.

"So how long you been in here?" I ask.

"About 3-4 days."

"Really? I been here 3 days too, I actually don't believe there's nothing really wrong with me . I hear shit but I know my parents heard what I heard . They were just in denial that the house we lived in was haunted."