6

I look around and begin feeling for a light switch on the wall, getting a closer and brighter look at all the shit in front of me begin to instill the horror and confusion in my head. I knew I shouldn't have left with him, I knew everything was to good to be true, this is God's punishment for me being such a fucking dummy! I put my back against the wall as my breathing began to be labored.

He had a fucking shrine of me in an underground bunker? Tunnel? Whatever you would fucking call this. He had pictures of me that I'd never even seen before, pictures of me from high school, pictures of my mothers sonogram of me at fucking 16 weeks! He's crazy, hes planned this all along, and I fell right into his trap. I start to hyperventilate and put my back against the wall to get my breathing under control, I hear light footsteps coming towards the room; out of fear its Jah, I turned the lights off and quickly hide behind a table thats covered with a cloth. I see his Louis Vuitton sandals at the front of the door and slowly emerging inside, I held my breath to insure I didn't make any noise.

He looked around for a while and left out of the room screaming which echoed throughout the entire hall causing me to jump slightly. I crawled from underneath the table and begin to go back the way I came in. Hopefully a rope or a chair can get me back up to the main part of the house and I can get the fuck out of here. Rushing out from under the table I head towards my left and and begin to run quickly to the door that I dropped down from. I look around to see if there is anything to pull me up or to even pull the door down, I'm sure there's a ladder attached to it. Searching frantically & finding nothing, I begin to walk back to where I came from to see if there was table or stool I could use.

"Bagel.. Where are you?" I stop and freeze in place out of fear. His voice came from before me & I begin to back up. "Bagel... come out. The cops are gone. Please."

Hearing him say please the way he did, did something to my heart and I didn't know why. He's a ducking lunatic who's been stalking me and has shrine of my pictures and my sonogram. He steady called my name but I couldn't hear him anymore, he sounded so far away; which caused me to wonder how big was this bunker? I slowly walked towards the very end of the hall to this red door, without thinking twice, I opened it and what was before me damn near caused me to faint. There was this woman, in this cage suspended in the air with hooks in her back. My stomach begin to moon walk at the sight all the blood and this god awful stench.

Was this girl wearing a diaper ?! I walked closer to her a decent look, it was lowly lit  in this room, no windows or anything. Only light that was let in was from the 3 little candle lamps on surrounding the girl. She had on this latex mask that covered her entire face except for two openings for her nose to breathe. I guess she sensed someone was in front of her and begin to move frantically which caused her to bleed even more.

"Stop moving .. you're gonna hurt yourself." I whisper. She stopped moving and I begin to take the hooks out of her skin . There was a table two inches from under her so I made sure she didn't drop down on to it hurting herself even more. freeing her arms and legs from the restraints and unhooking her, I take the gimp mask off her and step back to find her clothes or to something to cover her with.

She was a really pretty girl but she looked a damn mess. Hair all matted, dark circles under her eyes that look hallow, bruises and cuts all over body that doesn't seem to be from the hooks and she was skinny as fuck, only the worse ran through my mind of what Jahseh could have done to her. I sat down in the chair that was in a corner & tried to figure out a way to get out of here. She looked at me what seem to be forever and it's like I couldn't be tear away from her gaze.

"How did you get down here? Did jahseh do this to you?" She doesn't say anything to me but just continues to stare. "We need to get you out of here. I don't know how to get out the way I came, if you know any other way out maybe we can escape. I don't think he's down here anymore." She cuts me off with a little chuckle which turned into a full on maniacal laughter which started to scare me.