5

I shift positions only for my entire body to drop flat. I open my eyes to that I'm laying in a big plush bed with pillows surrounding me and a comforter thrown over my body. I was so confused as to where I was, then it hit me, me and Jah ran away and now I'm in a foreign place in this soft ass bed which I don't wanna get out of but my bladder is telling me otherwise. Jahseh wasn't anywhere in the room or the floor we were on, I tip toed through the hallway and peered through every door until I found a toilet, I sat down and relieved myself. Grabbing the toilet paper I wipe myself, flush the toilet, wash my hands begin to creep around the house until I found some stairs. Careful not to make any noise I heard a hubbub of voices and stopped dead in my tracks.

I heard a few female voices as well as male.  A bunch of laughter mixed with some music I've never heard before.  "Aye bruh, my lil jitt back home blood, out that fuck ass place, now its time to live it the fuck up!" Everybody started yelling and clapping and cheering.

I went back down the steps and decided to explore a little more downstairs. I noticed that next to the stair was a little entrance that led to a kitchen, it was like a fat kid's heaven. I saw poptarts, cookies, chips, candy, juice, soda, but no actual food . I rummaged through the refrigerator to find what looks like some pasta. "Who's fucking pasta is in this fridge?" I whispered to myself.

"I'm not sure, but if you want it, you can eat it." I damn near jump out my skin at the sound of his voice. It's low and raspy as if he's been yelling .

"I don't wanna eat anybody's food..." I shut the refrigerator door and grabbed a water and tried to shuffle out of his way but he blocked me in. "Stop." He says so low I almost couldn't hear him.

he pulled out two pieces of paper. "What is that?"

"Our tickets. We leave in 3 days so we have to go to Walmart and get a few things so we'll be secure." I looked at the ticket to see that it was departing from Ft Lauderdale to Malé, Maldives?! I barely have been outside of Florida and this nigga taking me to the fucking Maldives ?!

"Put on some decent clothes, we're leaving in 20 minutes." He heads back up stairs and starts screaming at God knows who.

"Who's fucking pasta is in the fridge ?! Pastaaaa!!!!!" Again all of the voices begin to clamor to the point where it became inaudible. I head back to the bedroom I was in and see bags at the foot of the bed I didn't notice before leaving. It was all the clothes and shit Jahseh got me the first time me and him escaped . I grab some jeans from out one of the bags and a Big Pun shirt from what I'm assuming is Jah's closet and a jacket. I put on my slippers and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at myself through the dresser mirror.

My skin has become pale and I could see the darkness under my eyes become more and more prominent the more I stared and it was beyond my comprehension of what could possibly happened for my skin to look so... dead. I begin to rummage around the dresser looking for anything that mimicked concealer or foundation, I needed to look somewhat decent if I was to go out in public. After looking through numerous rooms I finally found some foundation that was close to my shade and an eyebrow pencil. After finishing my "makeup" I decided to let my hair out of its bun and do a cute part with a braid and flip my nose ring down. I've had it flipped up and almost forgot I had it in. Grabbing my phone I decided to take a picture and send it to Jah .

 Grabbing my phone I decided to take a picture and send it to Jah