Indigo Exorcist: A New Dawn

***I do not own any of these characters apart from Jun, and the story is loosely tied to the manga***

***Prologue***

It was a normal day, I had a somewhat normal life. Apart from being the son of a Demon King of course and being hunted down by Satan. But I'm hunting him.

He murdered my true father, Egyn, and my foster parents. I never knew my Dad that much, I was 2 years old when he fought my father. I saw the blue flames burn my father, tears running down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Flash Back:***

"Dad! No!"

"Muh ho ha ha haa! Your Daddy is no more. Ha ha ha ha".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mirthless laugh pierced my heart; it still haunts me now...

But I guess that's my life... The prey of demons, the prey of Satan. I'm supposedly a demon but ya know life's full of tricks.

"Grrrrrr"

What was that? I thought .

It happened in a flash...

One minute I was walking home, the next I'm on the floor.

"I'm sorry my princcccccce...." It murmured.

It was a ghoul, what could it want?

"What do you mean?"

It's hand reached for my throat, I couldn't breath.

I lost control....

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I burst into indigo blue flames. The ghoul was engulfed in the flames, it froze in ice. I clenched my fist in anger the ice shattered, along with the ghoul.

Mephisto appeared in front of me. "Why, what a mess your in" He chuckled.

"Cousin" I blacked out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here take these they has your demonic heart sealed in them, now your powers have awakened it doesn't mean you can announce it to everyone. Your flames can easily be mistaken for Satan's, so don't draw them!".

Mephisto handed over two Demon Slaying Katanas, both with indigo blue scabbards.

"Wow, the Senkimon swords-the legendary Ice Phoenix Katanas . How did you get these?

These Katanas belonged to the Legendary Exorcist Toshiro Hitsugya, he had an Ice Pheonix familiar named Aisu. I've always wanted to meet it but when Toshiro died it disappeared .

"Ah well, now isn't that a long story. I met Aisu and he gave them to, you see I explained about you and some other stuff..." He explained trailing of somewhere. "He'd love to meet you".

Trying to stay on topic, "What stuff?"

"Oh nothing" he said smirking.

"Right" I whispered sarcastically. "Why do I have indigo flames if I'm the son of Egyn, King of Water and Ice?" I wondered.

"I don't know, thats why your special." He said grinning."I propose a wager. Become an Exorcist within 2 years and befriend Rin Okumura, if not I have your soul."

"Mephisto? Who is he? Rin Okumura, I've heard of him. I know your probably up to your usual tricks again".

"He's the son of Satan" he said playfully."So, Jun, will you do it?"

"Yes, I will".