Chapter 6

I got up, my head pounding. "Crap, what was I doing last night. Wait. Where am... Oh yeah..". My hand reached for a Katana and swiped it across my body. My dreary eyes couldn't believe it. I did it! Again, I could control it!

I looked over the indigo lake... I froze it over... oops.

It looked prettier than It originally did however it does spoil fond memories I had there.

'I wonder, wait. Rin? Can you hear me?'

'Yeah, I'm on trial. Where are you?' he replied.

'Do you need help, I have been training, I have slight control over my flame or ice. Whatever it is'

'Cool. You have to turn yourself in, they're considering not to execute us'

'But I can't; I don't want to hurt anyone'

'Then why am I here! I could have easily followed you. I trust you. I know you won't, come to the Vatican'

'Kay, see ya'

Well it looked like my mind was made up. I had to go.

I drew my Katanas and darted from tree to tree.

~

"Here we go"

I walked in through the massive wooden door, concealing my swords in their scabbards. I really need a better way to carry these.

Silence fell.

"Jun Abarai!" One said.

"So, what's the verdict? I'm happy to execute myself right here right now" I announced with hands in pockets.

Yukio and my friends stood there in shock, Rin stayed quiet. Mephisto just smiled.

"Well?"

'Jun! they were about to let us free if we worked for the order! Well done smart arse, you've cocked up now!' Rin screamed in telepathy.

'Oops'

"We have reached a verdict!" the middle one said.

Again, it fell silent. It was deafening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumo's POV:

Idiot! Does he want to get himself killed!

To be honest he is brave, I don't want him to die, if I'm honest with my self... I love him.

I couldn't bare to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun's POV:

"We can use you. You can live; however you must work as an Exorcist. Weapons for the order"

"Great, more work" I said rolling my eyes, "See ya!" I dismissed them with a wave of my hand as I walked out the door.

"Wait! I'm not finished. You have two years, that is all"

"Crap"

I walked back to help up Rin who was kneeling on the floor with his hands bound together. All I had to do was touch it with my flames, ice covered the chain. I walked off back to my dorm, with a clench of my fist the ice shattered along with the chain. By then I had gone.

~

I opened the door and leapt on to the soft bed. I was getting comfy, about to carry on to read Bleach when there was a sudden knock at the door, "Come in!"

Everyone walked in. "IDIOT! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT?" Izumo said slapping me. She suddenly realised what she had done and blushed, then ran out the room.

"What was that about?" I asked smiling.

A fist came to contact with my face, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR SUGURO!?"

"WHO SAID YOU COULD RUN OFF LIKE THAT?" he wailed back

Eventually, Rin and Shima had to hold him back. Shiemi began to cry, she ran hugged me. "Oh erm" I spluttered.

"Don't ever do that again" she replied sobbing.

Koneko stood back as if he was forced to come here. Shima smiled, "I'm glad your okay" over the time I have been here me and Shima had become good friends.

"Guys! Stop ya crying, am okay. Okay? Now let me get some rest, I was training all last night. Infact, I collapsed out of exhaustion. Can you leave me be?" I asked kind of shouting at them. After all I did it for them.

They trailed out of the room leaving Rin. "So you can partially control ya flame? Cool, I need to practise" sitting down on his desk.

"Goes for you too. Shut up please!"

"At least answer me this: Why? Why put us through this?" he asked sincerely

"Well I didn't want to hurt you guys; you didn't see what I did when I ran off. I just don't want to hurt you guys and I don't want people getting hurt because if me. If you will."

I turned over pulling the silky duvet over me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumo's POV:

"What did I do?" I said to myself.

'How obvious can I be?'

I couldn't decide, should I tell him? But does he like me? I don't know.

I quickly slipped in to my pyjamas and climbed in bed.

I'll ask Paku tomorrow in class, I can't believe she quit cram school...

I turned over, pulling the silky duvet over me....