Chapter 13

"Shura? Why did you erm... Ya know... Some people would say 'abduct' me?"

"Well, I was watching your fight with Aisu and A: You were about dead. And B: I saw potential in you, the potential to become a ninja"

We lay on the grass on top of a hill gazing at the stars with full stomachs. I had just finished another round of training after lunch. The night sky was beautiful, stars scarcely scattered up on a black background, twinkling. The black of the night reminded what i was, demon. The spawn of one of the Bal. A strong demon none the less, but joking aside, the sudden realization scared me. That one day I might have to fight against them, the rest of the Bal, and Satan himself. I guess I would have Rin and my friends by my side but whatever.

I brushed that thought off quickly and once again focused on the wonderful night sky.

"Whats up kid?" she asked with a somewhat caring tone.

"Oh, nothing... I just, nothing..."

"Okay, suit ya self"

"Seriously!? Your not gonna ask what?!" I asked slightly angry.

"It's your buissness kid not mine. If you don't want to tell me that's fine with me" she replied.

"Oh, sorry..."

The conversation between us seemed to die, so I left and turned on my side my back facong her. So many thoughts rushed through my head, I also had to get rest so tried to get some sleep.

-