Chapter 11

Several large, pale grey snakes swiftly slithered towards me. My wounds from earlier, although healed, still pained me. I couldn't evade it.

I braced for whatever was to come...

They past through me, extinguishing my flames! "Wh-wha?" I spluttered frantically searching for a single flame. I suddenly felt tired, my limbs felt like weights were tied to them. The pain seared through my body paralysing me. I fell to my knees in despair.

"Not so hot now are ya? Or should I say cold?" she smirked holding out her hand.

I quickly accepted it and stood to my feet. "Actually, you did well. In fact, you almost killed me. You could be very powerful; of course with a bit of training"

"So what now?"

"Well, erm errrrrr..." she stopped

mid-sentence when my stomach began to growl at me, ordering me to eat food. "Lunch!"

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin's POV:

"SO MUCH HOME WORK, DAMN YOU YUKIO!"

"What?" I heard Yukio's voice ask from across the hallway.

"Oh, err nothing" I replied, shocked he could actually hear me.

"It's calm and quite without Jun. I hope he's alright"

"He'll be fine Jun's strong and part demon, he won't go down easily" Kuro answered. He jumped on the desk and rubbed his head on my chin, purring in content.

"You wanna play?"

"Sure"

I slammed my pencil down on the desk and ran out the door slamming it behind me.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suguro's POV:

'Done, easy', I lent back on my chair with my hands behind my head. 'I wonder if Jun is okay. It's weird with out him; lessons have become more boring, me and Izumo argue more often. I hope he's alright'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shima's POV:

"No! Don't run away, I want feel your boobs!-I mean have lunch with you"

'Dammit, they were really big as well'. I strolled through the streets heading to the park. On the way there were so many girls!

When I arrived I sat down on my usual bench overlooking a lake. It was so tranquil, ducks swimming by, fish occasionally surfacing. The clear blue water glistened in the sun light lighting up the whole place with a happy feeling.It was really nice.

I swung my legs round so I was now laying on the bench. A sudden breeze hit my back sending a shiver down my spine. 'Jun! I wonder if he's alright. Pft what am I say saying, he'll be all right it's Jun. I do hope he comes back so we can go on our weekly perving session. Eventually, I drifted off into a deep sleep...

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Konekomaru's POV:

"Ah the temple, still so beautiful"

I went and sat down in front of a lovely golden statue. My mind was full of all sorts of stuff I really needed to relax, meditate and get them off my chest. My thoughts fell on Jun and if he's okay, I mean we're talking about the King of Water and Ice-according to Rin.

Rin.

Ever since the Exwire exam and that I found out about Rin being Satan's son, he had really creeped me out. It brings back to many bad memories. I hate to think about that night. Anyway I don't mean to ignore him it's just that... I don't know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumo's POV:

'This bath, so relaxing' I laid back allowing the water to cover my ears. The whole world blocked out. Silence. Water. Jun. I wish he'd come back... I need to tell him, explain, he needs to know. I want him to me because, I love him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh feels good to that over with sorry if you thought that was boring, I felt I needed to say how the others felt. Next chapter,probably , will again be no Jun however am not sure

Thanks for all da reads SO MANY XD thank you, I didn't know I would get that many. :)

XNX95