Chapter 3

"Where have you two been"

"Erm.... My hair. My hair was erm... taking a while..." I said grinning.

"Hurry up and sit down. Since I know you can pass, first we will be sitting the Exwire Written Exam" Yukio explained waving around the papers."But first, on the papers I'm handing out, please circle the miester or miesters you would like to pursue."

"Koneko" I said, "Which is which and what does what?"

"Yeah, explain please" Rin butted in.

"Well there are five: The first is the Doctor, which obviously does what a normal doctor does."

"Which is?" Rin asked stupidly.

"Helps people and helps heal people's wounds, idiot!" Suguro butted in.

"The second the Knight. They use a sword and are usually up front in the battlefield. Third, which is what me, Suguro and Shima are going for, is the Aria; they chant passages from the Bible and other sacred scriptures to kill their enemies. Next is Tamer, they use Magic Circles to summon Demons as familiars to fight. And finally is Dragoon, they use firearms as weapons; Suguro is also trying for that as well"

"Right" I said thinking, hard.

"I'll pick knight"

"Me too" Rin agreed.

"All done? Right, now I'm handing out the test so from now on, test conditions" Yukio announced.

Everybody sat knelt down looking down at the paper. From what I could see it looked quite easy.

"You'll have 45 minutes. Go!"

It included everything from combat strategies to basic demonology. I finished within half an hour, so I laid down peering at the ceiling. Rin looked stuck with his tongue stuck out, scratching his head with his pencil. Suguro seemed to have finished as well so he sat twiddling his thumbs.

"Can you please put your pens and pencils down, and close your papers"

There was a huge sigh of relief. A massive burden was lifted.

"For today, we're finished. You are free to walk around talk. But don't leave the dorm. Dismissed" Yukio said collecting the papers.

Izumo and Paku walked out the door with Shiemi trailing behind like a lost puppy.

I still can't believe she hasn't realised that she's basically Izumo's servant. It really ticks me off!

The rest of us got up and out the door. As me and Rin attempted to Yukio grabbed our collars, practically strangling us.

"Remember, just because your at home doesn't mean you can flare up, both of you" he said sternly.

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumo''s POV:

I can't believe she carries on to do everything I say. She really is dumb.

"Let's take a bath Paku"

"Okay" she said sweetly.

We walked down corridors upon corridors, it never seemed to end. I can't believe the two idiots have this place to their selves. It's ludicrous. I mean all they do is mess around. Sure Jun's smart but... I guess he's kinda cute. Wait! What am I saying?!

Finally, we found the girl's side of the building,"Shiemi, could you wait out here please".

"Why?" she questioned, quite startled.