Chapter 10

"WAKEY WAKEY, RISE AND SHINE!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH, what the hell was that for?! I was having some nice dreams about Izumo getting un-...." I screamed stopping half through a sentence. Yeah my dreams are weird don't judge - and sometimes pervy......

"Training starts today"

I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light. Sitting up I realised we in a forest. We stood in a clearing with large trees surrounding us and the deep blue sky and the shining sun above us.

"First thing on the agenda - sword skills. Come at me, show me what you got" she ordered smiling playfully.

I got up picking up my katanas. This was going to be fun. I drew my swords, releasing the demon within, it felt so good. The icy cold blood running through my veins. Indigo flames flared up out of me, she was shocked, the amount of pressure I was creating was phenomenal.

"So this is what it feels like to fight you, I'm going to enjoy this. Devour the Eight Princesses, slay the Serpent!" she cried, pulling out a demon sword from her, massive, boobs.

"No shuriken, no kunai blades?"

"Am saving those for later" she replied smirking.

I sprinted at her, wanting our swords to clash. She vanished, no chants, hand signs or even a slight movement. I froze. "Your too slow" her voice came from behind me. I span around, swing one sword hoping to at least put a scratch on her. Shura blocked with her sword, "Pathetic".

She vanished again and reappeared behind me. Blood gushed from my left shoulder and dripped onto the floor. Compared to my previous injuries, the pain was just bearable, "Bastard". She was so fast, can I really be able to do that? The only chance I have is shikai.

"RAIN OVER THE FROSTED HEAVENS. HYORINMARU!"

My wounds rapidly began to heal. Icy plates covered my body. The clouds turned grey. Thunder scared the sky. From the storm, emerged an enormous ice dragon which stood at my command at a swing of a sword.

"GO!" I pointed my katanas at Shura, commanding it to attack her. The icy beast glided towards, mouth open wide. She attempted to block, but no avail. The dragon hit the sword, however, disappearing into it creating a glacier - freezing Shura.

"That was easier than expected" I commented sheathing my katanas.

I figured I'd won so I laid down on the grass and played with my flames. 'Maybe I could make stuff out of my i-'.

"Snake Fang" I heard a voice murmur. the glacier suddenly shattered leaving Shura propping herself up on her sword. Blood dripping from her sides, I must have hit her harder than I thought. "That all you got?" she asked wiping blood from her mouth.

"Snake Fang"

A barrage of air slices rushed towards me, at this point I was still laying on the grass. I stood and let them hit me, even though this was training I was bored and tired; on impact I gained a few scratches, nothing major. To be honest it was quite weak.

"That all you got?"

I drew my katanas again. This time I was going to release my swords, it would waste energy, not that it mattered.

"Krigakure Sword Technique Dabo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I hope you like this as I know I'm going off the normal plot (on purpose) so I hope you like it. I will go back to the normal plot in, probably, about 4-5 chapters, maybe even 3.

As some of you may know I have released a new book, The Ice Dragon Slayer, which is a Fairy Tail Fanfic. It will be like this one as it will have some different stuff compared to the normal plot, like this one. I'm not ordering you to read it however I would appreciate it if you had a look. Obviously if you don't like Fairy Tail you don't have to read it.

If I carry on with it I will try to juggle releasing chapters in this book and the Fairy Tail one.

Thankoooooo

-XNX95