Chapter 2

"Aleesha were gonna be late hurry up!"

I quickly grab my bag and ran downstairs to grab an apple before I ran outside and got in the passenger seat of the car.

"Are you excited about the new school?" I hear mum say with a half smile as she takes off down the street.

"More like kill me now!"

"Hey! stop with that attitude!"

I roll my eyes and put my head phones in and play the song 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry.

About 20 minutes later we pull up to a massive fancy building, mum and I get out and find our way to the general office.

"This place is like a maze!"

"IM COMING AT YOU LIKE A LIKE A DARK HORSE!"

"Aleesha cut that out! do you want to make a good first impression or not!"

I roll my eyes once again and take my head phones out once we arrive at the general office. "Hello I'm April the assistant principle, I'm guessing your the new girl Aleesha. Am I right ?"

"Urghh yea that's me."

" Okay then here is your school map and timetable enjoy your first day here!"

And with that I was off to find my first class the school was so big it took me 4 tries to find my class room.

"H3 I guess this is it." I say while looking through the window before finally walking in. The whole class stopped and stared at me intently lucky the awkward silence was soon ended by the teacher speaking.

"Hi I'm guessing your Aleesha I'm your maths teacher Mr. James your maths teacher but you shall call me Sir."

"Okay thankyou Sir." I say hoping he won't make me introduce myself,

"Aleesha why don't you introduce your self to the class?"

"Urgh sure Hey everyone I'm Aleesha I moved here from Australia and yea.."

"With that out of the way go take a seat next the boy in the back row Jacob."

Of course I have to go and sit next to the guy who seems like the biggest handsomest jerk ever but there's nothing I could do so I reluctantly walked over and took my seat.

"Hey babe" Jacob says with his smart ass smirk I turned my head to face him and immediately got caught in his dreamy eyes when his voice snapped me back to reality.

"Something wrong babe?"

"Urghh please don't call me babe my names Aleesha."

"Whatever you say babe."

Even though I felt like punching him in his beautiful face I knew I didn't want to get introuble on my first day.

"DING DING DING"

"Okay everyone Class dismissed."

I couldn't be more glad I got straight up grabbed my books and went straight to my locker.