Chapter 11

Since Mia and her family are in Thailand for 6 weeks I've been hanging out with Lisa, Tiff and Lauren.
3rd period had just ended so I headed towards 'the spot' where we always hung out.

"Hey gurl, Corey's throwing a house party this weekend you in?" Lauren asked.

Corey was a year above us and was insanely popular as he was the star on the football team.

" I don't know Loz I'm not really in a partying mood." I said letting out a sigh and sitting down next to Lisa who was taking selfies on Tiff's phone, typical Lisa behaviour.

"Oh come on it will be fun and it's just what you need to loosen up." and she was right I had been really tense, Steven and I hadn't been as close as we usually were and it was bugging me, even when we were together it wasn't the same as it use to be. Lauren was right I needed to loosen up and have fun for a change.

"Your right i'm in but ya'll are coming shopping with me after school to find an outfit."
------------------------
After school Lisa, Lauren, Tiff and I headed to the mall to find outfits for the party.
After about 2 hours of shopping we had all found our perfect outfits. Lisa had found a Tight blue top with a cut out and a black skirt with Black lace up shoes topped off with a black purse and a gold belt. Tiff brought a White Lacey patterned top with a black lace skirt with brown lace up shoes. Lauren had gotten an aqua top and a Lacey white skirt finished off with a pair of white chucks and a shoulder bag. I had chosen a tight black top with a tight pink skirt the came up in the middle topped off with a pair of black runner like heels and a black hand held purse. To say I loved it was an understatement it way amazing!

----
We arrived at the party half an hour late so the party was in full swing and I was keen to get inside and have some fun, once we made it inside we squished in between people as we made our way over to get a drink. Since we weren't old enough to drink yet we all grabbed a glass of wine that was out on the bench as it wasn't as strong. After finishing off our drinks we headed out to the dance floor, I was already a bit tipsy and cursed myself for being a light weight, in other words I couldn't hold my alcohol. After 10 minutes of dancing Lisa and I headed back to the kitchen to grab another drink when i saw the sight of Steven who was clearly drunk and high getting touchy and feely with a blonde skank so me being the jealous person I was I decided to take it up a notch.

I quickly proceeded to the kitchen and downed the first thing I saw which probably wasn't a good idea because I instantly felt the burning feeling in the back of my throat. I walked back out to where I had seen the touchy feely stuff happening and found a guy that was slight checking me out and walked over to him.

"Hey do you think I'm hot?" I said in a sexy tone with a slight wink. I knew my plan was working because he started fidgeting and blushing.
"Ugh...umm..yes....very" he stuttered so I stepped forward wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered into his ear.

"Do you... want to kiss me?" I heard him gulp as I stood back slightly so I could see him.

"Well umm yes.." And with that we both let in and started kissing the kiss was no way near as good as Steven's and I didn't feel the spark I felt with Steven but I needed a way to get back at Steven and I knew I would regret this in the morning.

We kept making out until we were both breathing heavily as we pulled apart to breath I looked over to where Steven was and saw he's eyes were locked on us and he wasn't happy. I sent him a wink before grabbing the guys hand who's name I still didn't know and began walking up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.
After attempting to open several rooms with no luck. The guy stepped infront of me and walked to the end room, took out a key and unlocked the door revealing a decent size boys room with a flat screen TV and a bunch of gaming set up.
Before we had walked into the room I had looked behind me to see a drunk Steven stumbling up the stairs towards the room I was entering.
The mysterious guy and I sat down on the bed and began talking, I was curious as to how he had a key to one of these rooms if he didn't live here....then it all made sense he was clearly Corey and this was his party, that just proved I really shouldn't drink.
After sitting in silence for a couple seconds he decided to speak up.

"So I'm guessing you already worked out that I'm Corey but I still don't know your name."

"Oh sorry I'm Aleesha, and im sorry for dragging you up here.. and kissing you but see the thing is my boyfriend..well ex-boyfriend I don't know right now, but was being a bit so touchy with this blonde chick and you were standing where he could see so I kinda just did it....sorry." I was embarrassed by this point and I looked down playing with my nails. Wow I needed a manicure!

"Oh hunny, I knew exactly what your doing, I know that your with lover boy and I'm as straight as a round about!" Wow.

"Oh sorry I didn't know, but thank you for helping me ou-" I was cut off by the door slamming open and a drunk Steven Stumbling in.

"Hey sorry Corey but I better get him home before he gets any drunker buy thanks for helping me out, I owe you one." And with that I quickly send a text to the girls letting them know I was leaving then carried a drunk Steven outside while we waited for a taxi.

Hey guys I know, I know and update finally nearly a month late but you can thank _That_chick___ for nagging me to update, also Happy Birthday to her!
I'd also like to say a big Thankyou for 500 reads !!! that's insane !!! thankyou all so much

Amber xxox