Chapter 10

Steven's P.O.V
As I approach the place Aleesha and I are meant to be meeting in a couple of minutes I see non other than my ex Chelsea strutting towards me covered in fakery. And she gets closer she try's to talk to me,
"Hey baby, miss me?" she says with a stupid smirk plastered on her face.
"What do you want Chelsea!" I am quickly becoming annoyed.
"You baby, I know you've missed me." I see her look past me and smirk, as I turn to look at what caused her smirk she grabbed my face and started making out with me, before I could pull away I heard Aleesha's voice "HOW COULD YOU!" I could hear the tears in her voice and I quickly turned around to explain. "ALEESHA WAIT! It's not what it looks like." She stopped in her tracks turned around to face me and stated "YOU CHEATED ON ME RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FACE YOU LYING LITTLE ASSHOLE!" and with that she turned and ran away, I should of chased after her but her words felt like a bullet going straight through my heart. I could see the crowd of people surrounding me but I didn't care as I fell to my knees and broke down crying. I was soon broken out of my cries as I voice brought me back to reality, "don't worry she wasn't good enough for you anyway and now we can be together."
"DONT YOU DARE COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP YOU FILTHY SLUT!" I sobbed/ screamed to her with the only energy I had left.

•• FAST FOWARD••

Aleesha's POV
Ever since the whole cheating incident Mia and I have been really close spending all our free time together.
Lunch had just ended and Mia and I were heading back to our lockers to grab our books for our next class. I went to unlock my locker when I felt a tap on the shoulder, as I turned around to see who it was I was pushed against the lockers and had lips crashing onto mine, I instantly recognised the lips who belonged to the one and only Steven.
"I'm so sorry. Please take me back." He said to me practically begging.
"No way! I'd rather kill myself"
"Please Aleesha. Hear me out." He begged once again.
"You have one minute?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. Some people had gathered around to watch the commotion.
"I would never cheat on you. My ex Chelsea wanted to make you jealous and she kissed me. I swear Aleesha I would - could never do that to you. Ever."
At the end of his speech I had tears in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.
"Don't cry." He said as he reached out to my face with his hand. I leant into him and he gently wiped away my tears with his thumb.
"I love you." He whispered to me. There was a chorus of 'Awwww's' as I said it back to him. He pulled me close by placing his hands on my waist. I should've moved away but I didn't. He carefully put his lips to mine, seeing if I would react, as our lips moved in perfect sinc something still felt wrong.

Thanks to MrsHemmings579 for helping me write this chapter. Im gonna miss you so much please don't move schools 😭