Chapter 3

Next Day

-----------

I guess you could say yesterday was bearable. My day started with meeting the bad boy and after that everything went down hill. I hate school. what teenager doesn't?

As I walked into the school corridor, I instantly spotted my locker, behind the bad boy. he was talking to his friends casually before I came up to him. "hey babe."

I'm not going to lie, I loved it when he called me that. but I'm not going to tell him that. "move it babe" I mocked and pushed him out of the way.

He stayed leaning against the locker next to mine. "what do you want Jacob?" I asked sounding bored. "Would you believe me if I said I enjoy your company?" I groaned "Nope" I popped the p and slammed my locker before walking away.

"See you later babe!" I couldn't help but smile as I strolled away from the bad boy. when I reached my classroom I took a seat at the back and waited for the teacher, since I haven't made any friends yet, I just sit there bored.

-

As the day finally ended I felt accomplished. I made a new friend who introduced me to her friends and now I'm a part of their little group. Tiffany was my first friend, we met in class, she was nice enough to sit with the new girl which I was happy about. Her group of friends included of Charli who is obsessed with black (which I admire), Lauren who is awesome, Shannon who is super quite and never really talks, Hannah who is basically another me and Lisa who is just a total loveable freak.

---- Next Day ----

Class had just finished and I was heading to my locker as I heard Tiffany calling me.

"Hey Tiff what's up?"

" I'm having a party tonight everyone's gonna be there you in ?"

" Yea sure thanks for the invite."

"See you at 6, Byeeeeeee."

As I headed to my next class of cause Jacob was standing outside the class room I tried to walk past him but of course that wouldn't work.

"Hey babe."

I roll my eyes and walked past and took my seat at the back of the class with Tiffany and Charli.