Chapter 8

The next morning after half an hour looking through all my clothes I decided on wearing a pair of black skinny jeans a thin white shirt and a green Jean jacket to finish the look. As soon as I got to school I saw a curious Charli running towards me so i braced myself for the questions that would soon be asked about Steven and I's date.

"So what happened last night?" Charli said while winking.

"We went roller blading that's it!" My answer left an annoyed look on Charli's face which instantly put a smirk on mine.

"Fine don't tell me then but I will find out one way or another!" and with that Charli skipped off to her locker. I rolled my eyes and continued towards my locker.
Just when I was about to enter my locker bay I saw Steven looking as hot as ever walking towards me which instantly put a huge smile on my face.

"Hey Aleesha I had an amazing time yesterday, hopefully we can do it again sometime." I could tell he was a bit shy by the way he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

"I would love that." I couldn't help but slightly blush. What can I say ! this boy makes me crazy.

Just as I was going to ask him something he cut me off, "hey I gotta go, I need to be somewhere" he walked away before I could talk to him. That was weird. I wonder where he has to go.

After class we met up again. "hey Aleesha." he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. He looks nervous. "hey what's up?" "I uh.. I w-was ... just um..."
"Steven get to the point." I'm getting impatient.
"will you..." omg is this happening?! "go out with me?" he finally blurted out.
I feel my whole body go hot and I blush. I try to hold back a large grin and keep cool.
OMFG YES YES YESSSSS
"uh yea, sure. I'd like that" and with that one of the best days of my life was complete