Stuck // Chapter 2

Recap:

I opened the door to welcome the cold air to hit my face but nothing.. all I could see was a big block of ice infront of me covering the whole door way.

"Oh no. I hope its not what I think it is. What will I do now?"
I exclaimed Perfectly knowing it was what I thought it was.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OKAY BUT MAYBE IF I RUN AND SLAM INTO IT THE ICE WILL BREAK!

That was the first thing that popped in my mind. So I did what I had to do. I stepped back. Determined. To break the ice wall. I took my position. I was about to run when a voice stopped me.

"Dont. Its no use. You'll only end up hurting yourself"
Said the Greek God number 1 as he came out of nowhere. I could hear him sigh because we both knew this was big trouble.

I looked at him with hopeful eyes. Trying to ask what we should do now. I think he understood me because he said,

"I dont know either. Come on. Lets go ask the others opinion. Maybe monie would know. Hes the smart one. Dont worry youre safe. May I know your name?"

"My name is Y/N. Are you sure its okay? I can wait here". I said.

"No pabo. Come on. Follow me. We'll figure out something. We're also stuck. Oh and by the way im Jin." He smiled at me. So thats what the greek gods name was.

I nodded and followed him. He took me to his living room. The smell of pizza was everywhere. He was tall, I wasnt. Just a 5'3 compared to his approx 5'9ish height. When we reached to the room I stood behind him because I was nervous. I was completely hid as his broad shoulders covered everything. He started speaking.

"Guys. We have a problem. Apparently the door is blocked because of the snow and there is no way out. I dont know what to do, and the pizza delivery girl is also stuck here inside. I brought her here so we could figure out what to do next."

I started hearing different voices. Every one talking at once. I was still hiding behind Jin.

"Omo! What are we gonna do?"
"IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!"
"You're not gonna die sheesh!"
"Bleh I'll just sleep it off."

"Wait, hyung, you mentioned about a girl. What girl? I cant see her. Are you sure youre not hallucinating?" Said one boy.

Well I guess that was my cue. I slowly poked my head out and did a tiny wave.

"That girl is me. Um, hello everyone?"

Jin stepped sideways. Everyone was looking at me now. Suddenly I felt super conscious of Every ones presence. Each and everyone was extremely handsome. CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE ISNT IT ILLEGAL WELP.

I fiddled with my thumbs and looked down. Why am I feeling shy all of a sudden. YES MAYBE BECAUSE IM IN A ROOM FULL OF BEAUTIFULLY SCULPTED MEN WHO'RE ALL LOOKING AT ME.

Wait maybe Im dreaming. I pinched myself.
"AAAH. Y/N that hurt." I said aloud.

"Whos she talking to?" Coconut head greek god asked the pink haired cutie beside him.

"She looks like shes crazy. Look at her. Why are you even bothering hyung. What about the Windows? Cant we push her from there. Shes already so small. Im sure she'll fit"

AH EXCUSE ME FIRST OF ALL RUDEE. YEAH SO I HAVE A SHORT HEIGHT BUT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT MY TEMPER PRETTY BOY. I'll give him a piece of mind wait till I-

"Jiminie dont. Shes here because of me. I asked her to help me with the boxes because none of you came to help. If I had not called her inside, she would've been on her way. Even the windows are blocked. So lets be welcoming shes our guest for the time being. "
Jin came to my rescue. My hero aaah.