Stuck // Chapter 5

Recap:

"I guess youre right. We are stuck in the kitchen, together..." Jimin whispered in my ear which was barely audible.

He stayed for few seconds like that and then pushed himself away.

THANK GOD! I FELT LIKE I'D MELT ANY SECOND. I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT NOW OR DIE PROBABLY.
On my grave stone, there would be written,
'In loving memory of the crazy head who died because of a hot pink haired jerk'
Yep. Yep. Jimin would definitely be the cause of my death.

My small palm went up to my cheek which was burning right now. Oh no, more embarrassment. Im glad jimin was facing the other side right now, deep in thought.

This can not be happening to me. Why do I end up being-

STUCK!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I started pacing around the kitchen because I was worried if we were ever going to get out of here or not. WHAT IF THE DOOR WAS MADE UP OF UNBREAKABLE LOCK WHICH COULD ONLY BE OPENED BY SUPERMAN HIMSELF HOW AM I GOING TO FIND SUPERMAN?? WHO IS GOING TO HELP ME? IM GOING TO PROBAB-

"Aish pabo can you like stop moving, or breathing? Yeah, choose the second option please. It'll be easier for all of us." Jimin chuckled.

I stuck my tongue at him. Yeah Y/N that should show him.

"Wow youre so mature. Grow up. And stop moving okay, your presence is already annoying and you moving around is just a cherry on top." Jimins tone turned into a very annoyed one.

Good. He deserves it, but I cant stay with him here forever, I mean, hes hot and all but his jerk-ness ruins his personality or i'd totally ba-
NO NO NOPE NO SHUT UP MIND NO ITS NOT THE TIME. JIMIN IS BAD BAD BAD. OKAY. I looked over at Jimin and he was looking at me with a very confused expression.

I must have been giving expressions while thinking again. I facepalmed and gathered my voice to ask Jimin about our next step.

Here goes nothing..

"Um Jimin? How are we going to get out of here? I dont want to be stuck in this kitchen forever with you. I dont even own a dog yet." I pouted.

I swear to the seven heavens of cheese sticks I saw Jimin suddenly glancing at my lips and something flashed in his eyes, but he suddenly composed himself and gave me a reply.

"Youre the last person I want to be stuck with kitten. If you think im enjoying this youre wrong. Its your fault we're stuck in this mess any way. And about us getting out, Jin hyung wakes up at 7:30 am everyday to prepare breakfast for us. He'll surely get us out. Now shut your trap or I wont hesitate to put a knife in your throat."

Wowza! Talk about Harsh

Wowza! Talk about Harsh. I know he would never try to murder me, hes just trying to scare me, but I still dont trust him. Lets just wait for Jinnie and hope he doesnt sleeps in.

I was standing with one foot supported by the wall and Jimin sat on the floor with his back against the wall.

DAMN BOY DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERCOOKING PHOTOSHOOT ITS 4 IN THE MORNING CAN YOU NOT. MY HORMONES ARE ACTING UP AGAIN. Ughh.

Jimin burst my bubble with his serious tone

"If youre done staring, im going to try to sleep or take a nap until Jin hyung comes so please dont open your mouth or make a noise. If you dont listen to me, you have to face the concequences. Get me? Good."

With that he closed his eyes.
What the hell? Who does he think he is? Im not afraid by a Pink haired jerk. Im a strong woman!!!!

"Ya! Do you think im scared of you? Youre just bluffing, you'll do nothing, scratch that, you CAN'T do anything. What consequences eh?" I rolled my eyes and especially emphasised on the word 'Cant'.

I regretted my words as soon as I said them because at one moment Jimin was sitting down and the other he came towards me trapping me with his muscular arms.

He leaned closer towards me. Our close proximity made my stomach flip. His lips nearly touching my ear. I felt a familiar hot breath on the side of my face.

"You wanna know the concequences kitten? Your wish then. I'll kiss you so hard you'll even forget your name-"

He whispered huskly. Im sure my cheeks are 50 shades of red right now. I cant even think of anything, wheres my stupid brain when I need it. Also why is it so hot in here.

"-But then again I dont want to make my mouth dirty so i'd rather avoid this situation."

He pushed himself off the wall while licking his lips in a teasing way.

He then slowly walked towards his spot and sat down closing his eyes.

I slid down the wall with my palm on my ear. Oh no Park Jimin, what are you trying to do.
I should stay away from you but somehow you attract me towards you. I clutched my heart. Not again, no, I wont let you get hurt again buddy, or I hope so. Its just a tiny harmful crush because of my uncontrollable hormones. Right? Right?

I sat down quietly after that with my head down waiting for the time to pass quickly and praying for Jin to save me from this situation.

Please come quick Jinnie.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Im sorry im a lazy uploader. I procrastinate a lot okay 😭