Stuck // Chapter 3

Recap:

Suddenly I saw Jimin standing near us. He glared at me and said,
"Im going to get back at you Y/N. Just you wait and Taehyung, be careful of this girl." And walked off.

Leaving Tae confused and me worried. I could've just gone with option A. I dont know what will happen to me now. I cant even run.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tae held my small hand into his large ones and dragged me to the living room where every one was gathered around the fireplace. Except Suga. God knows where that boy disappears to.

We sat down on the seats. Every one went quiet for a while. Just enjoying the warmth, the peace, it felt so pleasant. I had my eyes closed just enjoying the quietness and-

"YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE FUN? IF WE HAD A BONFIRE BONDING SESSION RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook uddenly shouted out loud making us all come back to reality.

There goes my peaceful moment. I dont think I can ever have a proper moment of silence with these boys around. *sigh*

"Kookie. We cant have a bonfire inside! Do you want to burn the place down?" I suddenly blurted out. Hes cute and all but boy whats going on in your coconut head???

Jhope: "Well we have a functioning fieplace and Marshmallows in the cabnet. I think kook is right. We'll have fun! WE CAN SING SONGS AND TELL HORROR STORIES AND TALK AND-"

"Fine fine. I'll bring the stuff. Just dont hurt my precious ears okay!" Said Jin while getting up.

I looked at Jhope and Jungkook jumping up and down in joy while Taehyung joined them, obviously. Their childish behaviour made me giggle a bit. KYOPTA!

My gaze went up to jimin and he looked like he was plotting a murder

My gaze went up to jimin and he looked like he was plotting a murder. Probably mine, that would explain w
hy that cute jerk wont stop giving me side eye. Smh. Such a sour puss.

We put pillows around the fireplace and the set up was made for the faux indoor bonfire bonding session with a fire place or as I like to call it 'FIBBSWAFP'

We put pillows around the fireplace and the set up was made for the faux indoor bonfire bonding session with a fire place or as I like to call it 'FIBBSWAFP'. LOL. We looked like lunatics, not even kidding. These guys were more Cray cray than me, and thats saying something. I Laughed a bit because obviously im hella funny.

"Youre really a weird person aren't you? I wondered why taehyung gets along with you. Youre both Aliens." Jimin said with a smirk.

I looked at Tae and he genuinely looked hurt

I looked at Tae and he genuinely looked hurt. THATS IT! Im so done.

Im going to teach him a lesson! "LISTEN HERE YOU JERK HEAD. SO WHAT IF YOURE CUTE AND YOU HAVE SKIN THAT GLOWS WHEN LIGht reflects on it and your hair looks as soft as fur plus your face looks photoshopped also You-"

At this point I realised that I was doing the opposite of what I had to do. Damnit it Y/N! YOU HAD ONE JOB. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TELL HIM THAT HE'S AN A PLUS HOLE AND DEFEND TAE BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I FACE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FROM MYSELF.

Jimin had the biggest smirk on his face. Everyone else was dumbfounded because it wasn't what everyone was expecting, neither was I, but look things happen Okay. I messed up. Pinkie Jerks ego must've blown big enough to make him fly to his jerkland.

 Pinkie Jerks ego must've blown big enough to make him fly to his jerkland

"Well Thankyou for the compliments. But that wont change the fact that youre still an unwanted extra person here whos taking up space which we dont have." it was time for jimin to speak up. I've screwed up for myself. Way to go. I should probably get a medal for this.

It was Monnies turn to speak, he stood up from his place and with authority in his voice he said, "Enough is Enough! Jimin-ah, we love you, but youre rude. You hurt Tae's feelings. Look at him, he looks like hes going to start crying any minute, and you cant talk to Y/N like that. Shes our guest for the time being. Is that how you treat people? No. Its not." His voice rising after every few words.

Because of all the noise Suga came in the living room rubbing his head, "Whats up with all the noise? I cant even get proper naps."

Every one ignored Sugas remarks. There was dead silence in the room. You could probably hear a pin drop. I glanced at jimin and saw him looking towards Tae with guilty eyes. Then his gaze shifted towards me and his eyes were so cold that I could feel shivers going down my spine. I think I need another layer. SOMEONE TURN THE HEATER ON BECAUSE IM GONNA BECOME A POPSICLE AT THIS RATE.

Every one was standing at this point, unwanted tension filled the air. Suddenly Jin came in with packets of Marshmellows and sticks.

"Sorry I took so long, I was distracted by my reflection on the fridge. But im here with the goodies. We can finally begin!" He clapped his hands excitedly after putting everything down, "Whats with the sad faces? You'll have wrinkles, you dont want wrinkles if you want to stay as beautiful and flawless as me!" That boy is in his own little world. Gosh.

Jimin went to his room and tae went to another. Kookie followed taehyung while hobi went to jimin, leaving Monnie, jin, suga and I in the living room.

"So I guess we're not having that bonfire are we?" Jin thought out loud.

Thats not the only problem here jinnie boy. I feel like this is all because of me. Why am I always in these kind of situations.

These boys have started to grow on me but I feel like I need to distance myself away from them as soon as I get away from this situation.

I dont think nothing else can go wrong now, or can it?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heres another chapter guys. Hope you like it. Im hungry for feedback 😂

Can you guys see the gifs or no?

I also see some text missing in the posted version. Is it a glitch?