Stuck // Chapter 9

Recap:

Bang!

The elevator started to make weird noises and then it suddenly stopped between two floors.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

"O MY GAWDH. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME." Jimin shouted it frustration.

I cant believe this! I feel dejavu. And why [I]With Jimin? How do I always end up being...

STUCK!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I dont believe in luck anymore becaue obviously I have absolutely none of it. Look at my situation right now. I bet no one wants to be in my place. Except those fan girls. I doubt he has fan girls though, he's so rude, who would even stan him? Not me. Nope. Not in a million years.

I saw Jimin bang the doors loudly while calling for help. He abruptly stopped and looked at me.

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE LIKE THE DUMMY YOU ARE?! I have already sent a text to Manager Sejin-sshi but meanwhile help me bang the door and use that annoying voice of yours to call for help!"

"Heh. It's actually kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence. But sure, just because im SUCH a nice person, I will help you Jimin."

"Listen here kitten. Just because you've gotten hotter doesn't mean you're going to say anything that comes in your mind. Im not the only one whos trapped here. Stay here for all eternity like I care but I cant, especially with you."

HE MAKES ME SO- Wait.. did he just call me Hot? I think he was thinking the same thing because his eyes widened confirming my theory.

"I um.. Dont humor yourself. It was obvious sarcasm." This time his tone didnt show any firmness in his words.

"Well if its any consolation. I would like to confess that you've also turned into a.... COCKROACH!!"

"A what???" Jimin's face fell down, morphing into confusion.

"A COCKROACH!! THERES A COCKROACH AT THE BACK OMGOMGOMG!!"

IM SO AFRAID OF THAT CREATURE. IF IT CAN SURVIVE AN ATOM BOMB IT CAN DO ANYTHING!

"Aish Pabo. Its so small." Jimin face palmed himself.

"YES BUT SO ARE BULLETS- ALSO ITS MOVING LOOK!" I hugged Jimin instinctively because I was scared out of mind. THE BUG WAS STILL MOVING IM GOING TO DIE TODAY!

Wait- why do I feel so warm all of a sudden?

I noticed that my arms were wrapped around Jimin tightly. Our faces only inches apart while he gripped me. Im glad he held me or I would have probably fallen down. Long forgotten was that stupid bug or the fact that I was stuck in an elevator.

They say opposites attract, and it felt like someone had held us in this position. Neither of us pulling away from the strong magnetic pull between us.

I could hear his heavy breathing, his chest rising with mine, like a sweet symphony. No more did I feel hatred towards him right now. It was like all my grudges had evaporated into thin air.

The already small space of the elevator seemed smaller but it felt like I could see my whole world inside his eyes. I dont know if it was my heart or was it his, which was beating so loudly, or was it our combined heartbeat making this melody. This all sounds so cliche in my head, but only the one's who have gone through this can understand whatever im feeling right now. And its pure bliss.