Stuck // Chapter 10

Recap:

Hell with everything! Y/N I really really really want to Ki-

Did he want to Kick me? Ugh. He should be the one getting a kick not me. After all it is him who made my heart flutter and then told me to forget about it. JERK JERK JERK!

"Miss are you okay?"

"Huh what?" I saw Manager Sejin walk towards me. "Yes im okay. Please take me to my dorm. I cant stay here any longer."

I was not okay. I was the total opposite of it.

I put my hand on my heart again.

Stay strong..

I dont know how I will survive these three months but I know it will be one heck of a rollercoaster.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The car ride was silent on the way back. Manager Sejin didn't interrogate me about anything and i'm so glad about it.

He dropped me off to my Dorm. Jenny was waiting for me inside with wide eyes and open ears, ready to listen to everything about my day. She was expecting me to tell her everything and I didn't disappoint her on it. I need to vent out my thoughts to at least someone or i'd go mad probably and I know I could trust her with anything.

We sat down with hot chocolate in comfy pajamas while I told her everything. Not leaving a single detail out. Even my encounter with Jimin in the elevator.

"So basically my dear Y/N has a big crush on our Chim? Giiirrrrrlll you have a good choice." Jenny winked at me.

"What? NO! I never said I had a crush on Jimin. Why would you even say that? I dont even like him, how can I have a crush on him? He's a jerk." I huffed. "Also I've told you so much and thats the only thing you extracted out of it?"

"Suuuuree. Thats totally believable. You obviously have a little something something for Jimin. That I can see clearly in your eyes. Don't worry honey, you'll realize it soon and Im going to help you." Jenny smiled mischievously at me. "Also, Im gonna say 'I told you so' then."

"God Jenny. How many times do I have to explain it to you. I. HATE. PARK. JIMIN. Now, lets go back to the real issue, can we?" I raised an eyebrow at her displeasingly while scoffing. 

Me in love with Park Jimin? Nope, no, nada. 

"Ugh Fine. One day you'll come to me and tell me that I was right. I know it. Anyways, let me get this straight. The band you're going to work for is B-effin-TS? MY NUMBER ONE STAN? And youre also telling me that you knew them before they got famous? I FORGOT TO FANGIRL BECAUSE I WAS STILL NOT OVER THE FACT THAT MY BEST FRIEND HAS HOTS FOR JIMIN AND HE PROBABLY HAS TOO, WHO KNOWS? Also OH MY GOD!"

That earned her a smack. "Can you not? Also I didn't know they got famous. Sure I faintly remembered the name of the band from your fangirling but I never really payed attention to be honest. You know how I have only had my eyes on my goal since i've come to the US."

"Oh honey. I still cant believe you didn't know about BTS. I ALSO CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO ME WHEN IM TALKING ABOUT MY BABIES." Jenny fake gasped and put her arm on her forhead dramatically.

"Oh stop it you. Im sorry Im sorry. You know I love you. You have to help me with this please?"

"ONLY ON ONE CONDITION! You have to help me meet bts, especially my number one Bias Hoseok, or i'll cry." Jenny took my hand and pleaded.