v. make it rain, b*tch

"Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out."

__

Stripper?

Asmaa was just getting used to wearing bodycons.

But, a stripper?

To take off all her clothes? And like, in front of actual people?

Goodness, that was just...that was a lot.

But, in ways, Asmaa felt like she at least owed it to her new friends to try, especially since that night, Desirée and Rory save Asmaa's life in two ways.

First, they call their manager; their manager at Phoenix, and let him know that they've got a prospective new member of their staff.

Second, they drive out and buy moving boxes, because Asmaa is leaving this "piece of shit," said Desirée and there are no 'buts.'

She's staying with Rory.

And they spend all afternoon and early evening packing and listening to music. And thankfully, due to Asmaa's limited belongings, it really doesn't take too long. So, before she knows it, the three girls have moved a few pots and pans, some dish-ware and mostly clothes and bedding into the wagon so Rory can drive it across town to her place.

Before they leave, though, Desirée asks that they stop off at the bank, because she pulls £200 out of her bank account in all coins...and they leave it scattered with the six Asmaa had, across the empty floor of her old place.

"Let that bitch put her primary school education to the test," Desi had said, "and count that."

And as Asmaa left her keys on top of the mountain of change, she had never felt more loved by anyone outside of her parents and sister.

It had only been a few days, but...

"Wow," she'd felt like crying again as she rode in the backseat, squeezed against the boxes of her belongings, "I love you girls."

And Rory and Desi had looked between each other up front.

"I hope you're still saying that after tonight," Rory grinned. But, that grin fell. "Seriously."

__

"Ayyee!" Kezie exclaims, as Desi and Rory show up in the dressing rooms with Asmaa that night around 7:30, "Look who's riding out with us, tonight! You gonna take Blaire's spot, ma?"

"Baby steps, Kez," Rory grins. "Baby steps."

"Yeah, a main stage? That might give her a heart attack, Kezie."

"I don't know, guys," Kezie shrugs. "Sometimes, it's best to just jump in, you know?"

"Well, let's let Asmaa figure that out herself," Rory says with a reassuring smile. She squeezes her hand gently. And she turns, "Desi, you should probably take her back?"

Kezie nods. "You're famous."

"Am not."

"But, you've definitely been here the longest," Rory adds.

"Right," says Kezie. "This ain't your first rodeo, know wha'mean?"

"And Justin definitely likes you best."

"Psh," Kezie scoffs. "Anything you say he eats up like a baby on his mother's titty."

"Kezie, I swear the shit you say..."