Chapter 4 - He never showed up

Cameron's Pov:

"Dude, why would you get a date on the day of the premier?" Jack asked me giving me my tie to wear.

"Ah I totally forget , plus if you see her you'd definitely forget about everything" I stared at my shoes as Jack starts to catch up on my story.

"No way. It's her isn't she? It's Violet." Jack says as he waits for an answer from me.

"Yes it's her, can't believe I treated her so miserably in high school yet she still agreed to come on a date with me." I run to the bathroom to fix my hair.

"Well there is no date and you know that , you have to cancel, the premiere is much more important." Jack calls Madison over as she is his girlfriend to ask her if she is ready to go.

"I'm sorry man, I can't miss this. It's been 4 years that I want this girl. I don't know why I was so stupid back in the day. Why didn't I just ask her to be mine things would have been so different. I wonder if she still wants to be a lawyer."

"Talk about being a stalker dude, anyway your mom is gonna kill me if you don't show up but I think you deserve it and plus I know what you're gonna say you helped me out with Madison and this is my time" Jack says as he takes away my hat.

"Dude come on that's my lucky hat. Give it back!"

"No way. No hats. Now go before Andrea bursts in that door"

I was about to leave when a knock was at the door and my heart sank because I knew who it was. I slowly walk towards the door when Jack stops me.

"Just go hide, I'll tell her you left."

"You can't lie to her because she has a tracker on my phone that knows exactly where I am"

"Exactly now open this door before I do something about it." Andrea says with her god awful voice.

"Hello Andrea." I look at her with the most disgusted look.

"Why aren't you dressed yet, this is a premiere not a high school date." She says as she takes her phone and starts taking selfies.

"Andrea listen I.." she interrupts me

"I don't care Cameron whatever you have to say is a no because I've been waiting my entire life for this moment and you aren't going to ruin it. You're the star of the movie and so am I we need to be seen together and you aren't ruining this for me."

Without saying anything else I shrug and go get changed. I can't believe this is happening. I broke her heart AGAIN.

Violet's Pov:

"It's 8.30 where is he?" Haley says as she looks out the window.

"Maybe he bailed, I heard he has a movie premiere here and it's tonight" Chad looks at his phone to show Haley the news.

"And he is a superstar and he won't ditch his premiere to be with Vy" Haley sighs as she looks to find Vy.

"Heey B"

"Hey"

"I'm sorry, please try and have fun okay?"

"I'll try Hal"

She gives me a hug and goes to Chad. I get up and go for a walk but these stupid heels and long red dress isn't helping. I took my heels off and just kept on walking, not knowing where I was going but it just felt right at the moment.

I reach to Central Park and I lay on the grass as I try not to cry. Questions and more questions were in my head as to why he did this. He couldn't have possibly ditched me for the premiere and if he did he should have the decency to text me about it. I was about to get up but a strong hand pulled me up that I was in no control of movement.

"Hey...let..."

"Shut up or you die tonight"

To be continued...