Chapter 1 - He Called Me Ugly.

Hi , my name is Violet Wesley and I'm not everyone's ideal girl. I'm nearly 20 years old and I still haven't had a boyfriend. Not that I didn't love anyone , I did , it's just that I loved the wrong person.

When I was a senior, a new guy joined my class. At first I didn't care what his name was, he was just so mesmerizing to look at. He has these eyes that sparkled , and his smile was just so intriguing , and when he laughed , oh when he laughed it sent chills to my body.

He was assigned to sit in front of me , and when I tried talking to him, he just took one look at me and that's when I knew a girl like me can never have a boy like him. The teacher asked him to introduce himself , his name is Cameron Dallas.

No need to bore you with my high school years , I didn't get him of course. He dated the most popular girl in the school, Chloe Smith. I never understood why he would date her, yes she's beautiful and yes she is popular but she is nothing like him. Despite him being cute and every girl wanting him , he only cared for popularity.

One day as I was going home from school, I passed by Sweet Daisies, a little coffee shop that everyone went too, as I was heading out , Cameron and his friends started making fun of me and he called me ugly. I didn't show him that I cared at all , so all I did was get out of the coffee shop and hide my tears away.

I was the girl who wore glasses , had messy hair , I was the girl that you could fall for her personality but not her looks. No one bothered to ask me to prom so I never went , my best friend Haley begged me to go with her and her date but I refused to go.

Now it's three years later and I'm out of high school and I'm still not over him. He obviously broke up with Chloe right after graduation and well I don't know who he is with now, although my friends tell me everything that they hear about him.

Haley and I are still best friends and she is still with her prom date , his name is Chad Brooke and he is the most perfect guy for her. They fell in love in freshman year and they were together ever since. We all planned to move to New York after high school which happened. I'm studying to be a lawyer but in the meantime I have to work at Star Bucks to earn money and pay for college.

So this is the first chapter to the story, I'll write a new chapter whenever I can. Hope you enjoy reading this.