Chapter 6 - Too Much Pressure.

Cam's Pov:

"Jack you're not listening. If I hadn't shown up something would have happened to her." I say as I beat him at FIFA again.

"Come on dude let a man win for once" He says as he hits me with a pillow on my head.

"Can you stop complaining about the game and listen to me?"

"Okay Cam , so basically if you stayed at the premiere and you listened to me and and Andrea, Vy would have been hurt?"

"That's not the point. The point was that I shouldn't have listened to you in the first place and I should have seen her. Who knows what will happen now? She probably won't be able to sleep...or worse...she will have PTSD and probably won't ever want to be with me...I mean men again."

I get up to check up my phone , notifications flooding my phone.

"Yeah sure Cam, you're worried about her and not just for your case."

"Dude check this out."

"Holy shi..."

Violet's Pov:

"VYYYYY!!!!!!" Hayley screamed waking the whole building up.

"What in the hell is wrong now? Broke a nail?"

"Do you remember how I have a crisis and if it's above "Breaking my nail" I had my one chance to scream?"

"No"

"Yes"

"What's worse than you breaking your nails?"

"You might want to look at it yourself"

This just in, Cameron Dallas saves a prostitute and is seen going in her building. A source says she was drugged and was thrown in the park so she can get laid but Cameron Dallas seems to have a heart of gold by saving this girl. Who knows what happened between them two? We will keep you updated once we know more. Do you think she is a prostitute like the source says or just a coincidence that she was almost naked?

"Vy I'm so sorry. Why would anyone say this?"

"I can't believe he actually did. He loves his fame so much and now I'm a prostitute?!"

"How can you be sure it's him, it could be anyone. He is famous someone must have followed him."

"There was no one in the park except the rapist , Cameron and me."

"It could be the rapist who did this."

"That guy was 50 years old , he stole Cameron's Lamborghini and took off"

"Vy come on..you can't just think that. Call him and find out."

*Phone rings*

"It must be him come on pick up."

I look at my phone. Should I pick up? Should I trust him? I can't do this.

"You pick up I can't do it I never wanna see him again."

"Vy come on!! Ugh...hello this Haley , Violet is sleeping. Can I take a message?"

"Hey Haley. I know she's next to you. You have to believe me. I would never do this. It must be a paparazzi"

"Well she seems convinced that you did it."

"You have to help me convince her that it wasn't me"

"I'll try my best but if you want Vy to trust you , you have to show her that you love her and didn't mean this."

"I'll find out who is behind this and get to you"

*Phone disconnected*

"Vy, it was him, he didn't d...VY!!! OMG"

TO BE CONTINUED...