Chapter 5 - This is my fault

Cam's Pov :

"Andrea come on, I came and you took your pictures what more do you need?" I ask her as she keeps posing for the cameras.

"Fine you can leave after this, but if the press asks if we are dating you better be ready for a story tomorrow."

"Wait wha.."

Before I said anything she grabbed my face and kissed me and I couldn't push her away because everyone was starring. I waited till she stopped so I can just walk away.

"So...Andrea huh?"

"Shut up Mad, this is terrible , Vy is gonna be so upset I have to go see her and explain"

"Cam no!!" Before he even could Cam was out the door. "Aaaaand he's gone."

I get into my car, and drive as fast as I could to see her, but on my way there I see someone holding a gun to a girls head....

Violet's Pov:

"Please, I'll do anything!! What do you want?"

"Shut up and start taking off your clothes"

I cry as I hesitate to take my dress off. I can't believe this is happening. And no one was out here I was all alone and he's holding a gun. As I took my dress off a car pulled up and someone came to my rescue.

"HELP!!! HEL...mmhhpp!!"

"Get away from her!!" A familiar voice said.

"You better stay away or she's dead tonight" the man said as the gun was held to my head. Tears streaming down my face, cold as ice, couldn't move or dare say a word.

"What do you want? I have all the money in the world, I have a Lamborghini, you can have that. Let her go." That familiar voice said again that I couldn't quite see because it was too dark.

"Fine. Give me your keys."

"H..here here take it just let her go"

He takes the keys and drives away.

He bends down to help me, "hey are you...Vy?? Oh my god it's you. How did this happen??!"

"Cam?? This is all your fault!! Get away from me!"

"Me??!!! I saved your life how is this my fault??"

"If you had shown up to our date I wouldn't have gone for a walk and none of this would have happened!!!"

"Well excuse me for trying to come back from the premiere and coming to see you."

"You can just stay away from me because after today I don't want anything to do with you."

"Vy...please...come on."

"Leave me alone."

I couldn't get the zipper to my dress so he walks by and zips it up for me and as he zips it up, his hands made contact on my back and send shivers all over my body. I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to try harder.

"Let me at least walk you back to your apartment"

"Sure but after tonight I'm done with you"

Took us 15 minutes to reach the apartment, no word was said, just back and forth stares.

"My apartment is here,you can leave now."

"Vy, just because you tell me to leave now doesn't mean I'll leave. I'm going to be trying and trying till you're mine. I treated you horribly in high school, I loved you all those years it's just I was very idiotic and looking back I regret everything."

A smile spread on my lips. He remembers me. He loved me. Tried to hide the smile on my face so he couldn't see.

"Goodnight Cam..." before finishing my sentence my lips are on his lips, nothing but tongue, his hands slowly touching my hands while his tongue worked wonders. His lips so soft , I didn't want it to stop but it stopped.

"Goodnight Vy." He grinned and kissed my forehead. " you can think about this kiss before pushing me away"

To be continued....