Chapter 1

A [H/C] girl with gentle and deep [E/C] walked through the front doors of Japan's most prestigious academy, Ouran Academy to be precise. This girl was rumored to be the youngest daughter of one of the most famous families, the [Last Name] family.

Her family had been famous for their beautiful art, music, and instruments. Having her being the third born daughter, she would never be the heir to her families company.

Other than that, she was pretty much a normal girl. In fact, this girl is none other than you. You are rather humble, kind, polite, and quite - though you don't mind flinging her creative and mischievous side every so often.

You had patted down your midnight blue and black plaid skirt, adjusted the purple and black tie, and dusted the dirt off the Ouran boy uniform blazer you wore before entering your first class.

You awkwardly slid open the door and was met with all eyes laid on you. Girls had began whispering back in forth to each other while some boys simply stared with their noses bleeding or completely flustered.

"Is that [Name]?" "I think so." "Damn, she better stay away from the Host Club." A few conversations had been spoken a little too loudly and caught your attention. I tried not to frown and simply kept a normal expression.

"Ah, Miss [Last Name]. I see you have finally arrived, please sit next to Haruhi if you will." You nodded politely and sat quietly down next to the brunette. "Hello there, nice to meet you. I'm Haruhi." You stared at him for a few moments then awkwardly spoke, "Nice to meet you, I'm [Name]." Haruhi flashed you a gentle smile. "Well, welcome to Ouran."

~~A few hours later~~~

About 30 minutes had passed and everyone finished up class pretty quickly in your final subject. "Well then, you may have a 15 minute break." Your glared slightly at the teacher. 'How terrible, he hasn't even planned anything else. So useless.' You thought darkly to yourself, though your thoughts were interrupted by two hands placed on your desk.

"Helloooooo there." The two ginger twins spoke with a slightly gleam in their honey golden eyes. "Hello, I presume you're the Hitachiin twins I've heard about?" You questioned with a slight waver in your voice. They nodded and smiled goofily. "And you're [Name] [Last Name]?"

"Yes. I am. Now, may I ask your names?" You spoke with a very posh and polite voice. "I'm Hikaru." The twin on the right smirked, his voice was slightly deep and had his hair parted to his left. "and I'm Kaoru." The other twin finished. Now, his voice was slightly higher than his brothers and had a slight rasp - he also had his hair parted to his right. You inspected the twins to yourself a bit more and noticed the difference in their speech and actions while they spoke with Haruhi.

"Now, since you're new. Let's play a game." They spoke in unison with devilish smiles playing on their lips. They pulled matching green hats from god knows where and placed them over their hair, covering their bangs.

"Now this won't be so-" Instantly, they spun in circles and Haruhi covered your eyes. Afterwards, your vision was exposed and you saw the twins standing in the same position. You sweat dropped and sat there with an annoyed expression, but didn't dare to show it.

You pondered the thought for a few seconds and quickly pointed to the left. "You're Hikaru and you-" You pointed to the right. "are Kaoru." Their golden eyes widened and they suddenly changed their expression. "Ah, ah, ah! You got it wrong!" They wiggled their fingers in unison in front of your face. You growled slightly and crossed your arms over your chest.

"You two are lying, stop teasing her and give her a break." Haruhi said calmly while standing next to you. "Geez, way to ruin the fun Haruhi." Hikaru pouted as they both removed the hats. You chuckled lightly with a mischievous smirk on your face. "Well, I wouldn't be one to scold them - while you too are lying." You stood up from your seat and picked up your favorite book off the desk. "Although, I must say. You look like a boy dressed like that. Though, you are a beautiful girl." You said in a quiet voice so others won't dare to hear, then you left in a flash.