Chapter 6

You waited patiently in the host club for the twins to finally get there. It's been about two weeks since you last met the host club and so far, all the hosts have been pleasant company and such sweet people.

The doors swung open and you saw Mori carrying a sleeping Honey on his back. "Awwww.." You cooed. "You really are like an older brother aren't you, Mori?" You smiled sweetly and extended your arms out, asking to hold Honey.

Mori grunted in response and laid Honey in your lap. Honey was sitting upright with his head laying back on your shoulder. Honey mumbled an inaudible name in his sleep, he simply just turned and began sucking on his finger.

"You know, [Name]-chan. You look like a mother or a big sister...." Tamaki complimented beaming at you with an award winning smile. You simply looked down at Honey and ruffled his blonde hair. "I suppose so...." You smile gently with a blush plastered across your face.

The ginger twins burst through the doors loudly and tumbled inside. Your eyes bolted up to the door and widened. "Shhh" You silenced them, holding a finger to your lips as Honey began moving in your arms. Tamaki and the twins held an expression of fear as they stared at you and Honey.

Honey moaned quietly and rubbed his eyes yawning. "Who woke me up?" He questioned with a dark and menacing voice. Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki all shuddered behind Mori, peaking behind him silently. "Sorry, Honey-senapi...school's just about to start and I don't want you to miss your first class." Honey's brown eyes sparkled like it usually did and he smiled happily.

"Is that so? Thank you, [Name]-chan." Honey said with a cute grin, hugging you. Of course, you hugged back and let him sit on your lap for a while. 'Thank you! You are our goddess!' You say the host club fools mouthing to you, you chuckle and focus on Honey.

"So, Honey-senpai. I heard you hold a karate class, is that so?" You questioned. Honey nodded with excitement glowing in his eyes. "Yes I do! You should come over some time!" He said with a grin, you nodded and ruffled his hair. "I just might."

"[Name]-san, you really are like a big sister aren't you?" Haruhi questioned, restating what Tamaki said. You giggled and let Honey roll in your lap. "Haha, I suppose." You swear to God you heard Tamaki whining in the corner about how you responded to Haruhi with a brighter smile. "As much as I'd love to have a little sibling, it wouldn't happen." You responded with a sad smile.

"My mother had long passed away and my father wouldn't want 'little annoyances' running around." Haruhi nodded and gave you a gentle smile while Honey hugged you tightly. "Now, changing it on a lighter subject....I think you'd be a fantastic mother if you couldn't be an older sister." Haruhi again restated what Tamaki had said, making you blush.

Again, you could hear Tamaki crying up a hectic storm. You thoughts had instantly shot towards Kyoya, but you didn't dare mention or glance at him. "I suppose, but it wouldn't happen at this time of course. A good 11 years from now maybe." You shrugged just before you heard the host club doors slam open.

In came a brown-haired......deviling dickens. In came none other than, Harold....Harold Pesfur. YOUR EX-FIANCE you started to freak out on the inside, though didn't dare to show it. Kyoya noticed your lack of comfort and stood up from his desk.

"Sir, I'm afraid that the club is not o-" "I'm not gay." He snapped at Kyoya. He pushed his glasses up and held his black book *coughdeathnotecough* in front of him. "My, that was rather rude, Mr. Pesfur. I thought your family had taught you better manners."

Harold growled darkly and gripped onto Kyoya's collar, pulling him down to his height. "Don't act all damn cocky, Ootori." He snarled and pushed Kyoya back up. "What are you doing here, Harold?" You questioned with a dark, shadowy expression.

You carried Honey over to Mori as Honey jumped onto his broad shoulders. "I'm here for you, dearie~" He grinned with a flirtatious smile. You pushed him away with one of your hands and pinched your nose with the other. "Whatever happened to your etiquette, Pesfur. You had seemed to lose it all, that or you don't know about good hygiene."

You could practically hear the twins stifling barrels of laughter. You glanced over at Kyoya as he nodded, mentally understanding what you were planning to say. "You also have no place to call me 'dearie' for you had been renounced of any fortune you would have in your greedy hands if you were to marry me." He gave a confused look and you rolled your eyes.

"In short, you are no longer my fiancé, I'm required to marry another." His green eyes widened as he shot Tamaki an angry look. "You're engaged to her now, aren't you Suoh?!" Harold yelled loudly and clenched his teeth.

Tamaki raised his hands in defense and chuckled lightly, sweat dropping. "Now, now...we shouldn't jump to conclusions here..." You stepped in front of Tamaki and kicked Harold away. "It isn't his fault, dog breath." You frowned and stood in front of Tamaki protectively.

Harold yelled a certain profanity and raised his fist to punch you. You flinched, ready for the blow. Though, Mori had swopped you up in his arms as Honey held back his punch. Honey twisted Harold's fist, making him scream in pain.

"Don't you dare touch, [Name]-chan." Honey spoke with a dark demeanor and pushed Harold to his feet. Mori held you safe in his arms as he stared down at Harold darkly. "It seems that you only cared for, [Name]-chan's money...isn't that right Pesfur?" Tamaki questioned with a slightly smug look and glaring violet eyes.

Harold gulped slightly. The twins soon came up behind Tamaki and grinned devilishly."Hey boss, do we have permission-" Hikaru started off. "-to give this poor bastard a lesson?" Kaoru finished with a dark golden gaze.

Haruhi frowned and walked over to you, motioning for Mori to place you down. Kyoya came in last and carried Harold by his collar. "You don't belong in our school and you defiantly don't belong in the Host Club. You may be acquaintance with our King and princess, but you certainly are not worthy of your title. I'll be sure to tell all the companies and your father about your behavior and you would be stripped from your title for life, Mr. Pesfur."

Harold ran out of the room in fear, yelling out profanities and saying that you all were the devil's minions. "Hey, we're the only devils here..." The loved ginger twins piped up, leaning on the couch. "Thanks guys..." You mumbled, feeling regretful about what had happened.

"Awww, it's fine [Name]-chan! You are our princess after all!" Honey giggled cutely, hugging your waist. "and we are your knights..." Mori stated with a low grumble, it's been the first time he actually spoke more than two words.

You flushed a light pink and began fiddling with your skirt. "T-Then...thank you. I really appreciate it."