Vital Regions

My lazy eyes locked onto an, oh so, familiar albino nation stalking over towards me. His face was the most serious I have ever seen before. Red eyes narrowed in on me and lips that usually emitted a weird laughter were now set in a straight line. I raised an eyebrow, questioning his odd behavior. He growled as he was now towering over me. His serious face was gone, replaced with an angry and annoyed expression but it wasn’t directed at me.

“What’s wrong Prussia?” I asked, peering at the normally energetic country, genuinely curious.

“Austria.” He spat the name with so much hate and disgust that I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrows further in amusement.

“And what did big ‘ol bad Austria do to you oh mighty and awesome one?” I teased, adding a chuckled at the end.

His glare deepened, conveying a silent message: Piss me off and I will fucking kill you bitch.

I caught my breath in fear because it was honestly a terrifying look. He noticed my sudden terror and a small smirk spread on his face. I scowled at him just wanting for him to explain why he was bothering me with his bad mood.

“Well?” I demanded, bringing back his terrible attitude as he remembered what he was so mad about.

“Austria wouldn’t let me invade his vital regions.” Prussia pouted and I couldn’t suppress hysterical laughter.

“That’s why you’re so pissed? Because you lost?” I chocked out in-between laughs. The same threatening glare was back, but worse. A shiver ran down my spine and I averted my eyes from him. He was acting really different then how he normally does and I didn’t like it. I knew what I had to do. I had to choke back my pride and try to revive the old Prussia. Let me just say that was a lot of pride to get over.

“P-Prussia,” I took in a deep breath, still not looking at him. “The awesome you shouldn’t be so mad because you lost once to that stuck up aristocrat. You should just go seize someone else’s vital regions instead because the awesome you can.” I had gagged as I said the last part but at least I said it.  Suddenly, I heard his strange laughter of ‘kesesese’ and turned my head to look at him. My eyes widened as dread dawned upon me.

“Oh, no, no, no, no.” I said, standing up and taking a step back, shaking my hands out in front of me. His smile only widened as eyes of a predator narrowed in on me. With all of my efforts he was back to normal but to my horror he had taken my prep talk to mean something else. Without a word he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder ignoring me as I kicked and screamed in protest.

He was about to do to me what he had failed to do to Austria. Seize my vital regions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment! I don't really care about the whole voting thing I just want to try to make these more interesting. Tell me what you think and what you'd like to see! Yaoi? Hardcore? Fluff? Keep my characters? Random banana? Taco eating fishes? Anything! Also I want to become a better writer since I'm not that good. :D