The Bad Touch Trio

I stood there not knowing what exactly to do. Should I just leave? I think that would be the best idea. Taking a step back and turning around I made my way away from the small group. Suddenly a hand grabbing my arm and pulled me back against a firm chest. I looked up, shocked. An albino nation was staring down at me with a devious grin. Looking around I saw France and Spain closing in around me with smiles plastered on their faces, almost mimicking Prussia’s. I groaned inwardly. I couldn’t even imagine what they had in store.

“What is it?” I demanded glaring at France; he was the real pervert in this group.

“Oh, nothing fleur.” He replied taking a step closer to me. I hated it when he called me that, it always meant trouble. I tried taking a step back but only bumped into Prussia who was still gripping my arm. A shiver ran down my spine.

“Um, guys…” I asked feeling slightly scared now. By then France was hovering over me and Spain right next to him. I glanced wilding at each of the members of the group known as the Bad Touch Trio. Shit.

Suddenly I was lifted off my feet. I let out a shrilled sequel as I was carried off to god knows where.

“Put. Me. Down!” I yelled kicking my feel and flailing my arms wildly. All I got in reply was a ‘Kesesese’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not my OC! And I’ll leave the rest up to the your imagination ;)

And you don’t have to be perverted, sheesh, they could be throwing her a birthday party! ……. Maybe…? No…? Okay…

But naw, she doesn’t get raped or something.

Fleur-Flower