Allies

The Allies, mainly America, were being so noisy and obnoxious. It was giving me a head ache.

“Dude’s we should hit Italy first because they can’t drive and are usually drunk!” America announced looking proud of himself and his argument.

I let out an annoyed groan as I straightened in my seat. I had to say something to these idiots! I raised my hand not wanting to speak out of turn. After a while of not being noticed I coughed loudly trying to get everyone’s attention. They still paid me no mind, not even brother France was noticing me today. I suddenly knew what Canada felt like; sadly he wasn’t here to keep me company.

Standing up I felt a dark presents looming behind me and a shiver ran down my spine. A large hand was placed on my shoulder and I heard a familiar ‘Kolkolkol’ being chanted above my head. I went frigid not daring to move.

“We should all listen to what Sytianna has to say, da?” Russia said to the rest of the Allies in his overly sweet tone. Of course everyone stopped doing what they were doing and shut up. All of them turned to Russia with terrified looks of their faces as if the devil has just appeared. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. “Talk now.”

I gulped and took in a deep breath before speaking. Man, sometimes I wasn’t sure whether it was a good or bad thing to have Russia as a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sytianna- Again she is my OC made up country. She is France’s younger sister. Her best friend is Canada and another friend of hers is Russia. Random fact but she is enemies with England and that’s not only because her big brother is enemies with him.